1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month nominations October 2019

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Aiko, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hello there, and welcome to October's Member of the Month Nomination thread! It's that time of the month once again! This is the perfect time to recognize any outstanding members from the previous month!

Before nominating, please read the following rules.

1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination
    - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration.
    - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionally, here's a list of all the previous MotMs who can't be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users! Nominations will close on September 27th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hi, I’d like to nominate @Kecleon352 for October MOTM. I’m so glad they decided to return. They’re definitely posting on different sections on the site, especially in the game corner.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kecleon likes this.
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think I'm going to nominate @ChocoChicken. They have been very active and friendly around the forums. They are also very welcoming and helpful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.