1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Member of the Month Nominations September 2020

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wizard, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Hello there, and welcome to the Member of the Month nomination thread for September 2020! It's time once again to give a month in the spotlight to anyone who you feel deserves it.

Before nominating, please read the following rules:
    1) You may not bribe, beg or ask for a nomination.
    2) You may nominate a maximum of 3 candidates for a month's nomination.
    3) For each candidate you nominate, you must provide 2 sentences explaining their nomination - The sentence must explain WHY followed with some elaboration. - Reasons such as "they are nice" are not permitted. Please find a solid reason to nominate someone.
    4) You cannot nominate someone who's already been nominated by another user. Read the nominations first, please!
    5) You may not nominate yourself, staff or someone who wasn't active during the month.
    6) You may not nominate a user who has previously been a Member of the Month. Previous List Here

If you make a mistake with your nomination, a Super Mod will PM you about it. 2 successive mistakes in a 2 month period will result in you losing nomination privileges in the following month.

Additionally, here's a list of all previous MotMs that cannot be nominated.

Enjoy nominating your fellow users!

Nominations will close on or around August 28th!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My torment honor of this month . . . i'd say . . . @sanianisa , I may not have a RP with them. But they're very active on the forums . I think i've seen them on the discord once or twice? But all in all active.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis and SAF like this.