1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Memorable Music: What are your favorite themes?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Here's a place to share of your favorite pieces from Pokémon, whether it be from the games or anime! If you want to, share some links to the music as well so we can all rock out! :)

To start us off, from the games, some of my favorite themes are:
    - Final Battle Vs. N!: Loved the ominous organ in the background here!
    - Vs. Ho-oh: They brought back some classic Japanese instruments in here, which I thought was awesome!

From the anime:
    - Advanced Adventure (Insturmental): Oh man, every time this theme played in the anime, I would get hyped; something was gonna go down!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★

This is my favourite theme that has so far been remixed by my favourite music remixer: insaneintherainmusic. It's not my only one, but this is the first one that comes to mind. I highly recommend checking out his work. ^_^

Also, shout-out to Brawl's remix of RSE's Victory Road

and SSB4's X/Y Trainer Battle remix

They're both awesome remixes (though the second one is light on the remixing, it's just enough to be unique and more enjoyable).

Also, despite the fact that I'll probably get a lot of flak for this, the SSB4 version of the vs. Cynthia theme is my favourite professional remix:

The BEST, however, is (naturally) insaneintherain's:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    SnowboundBecca and OzoneFruit like this.
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Sootopolis City theme is definitely one of my favorites. As well as outside of the Pokémon League in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. It sounds really somber, perfectly capturing the "end of your journey" mood.

4. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ooooh I know this channel! I love all his jazz remixes. Especially Guzma. Especially Goozma. XD

The Sinnoh League theme really did have that "This is it" kind of atmosphere. (I prefer Ever Grande myself, heheh, but I do remember Flying to that place a lot just to hear the theme!)

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Yeah, Guzma's got a cool theme, and he (as usual) knocked it out of the park with his remix. ^_^

Yeah, I also prefer Ever Grande m'self, but definite props to Sinnoh!League, especially given the remix:

In Sinnoh, my favourite area, however, is Route 225:

*(if you couldn't tell, I love jazz... XD)

Also, I'm sorry I keep adding more and more to my posts, but THIS one in particular just HAD to be added:

This one makes me cry because it's so beautiful, not to mention so melancholic due to it being a tribute to Satoru Iwata, one of the greatest businessmen the world has ever seen and the most impactful man of the 20th century (IMO)...

#5 Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oh yeah, that one is definitely beautiful and touching ;-; Despite it making me a lot sadder than I anticipated, I found myself listening to it over and over for a while...

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The unwavering Emotions song from BW is one of my absolute favorites in the games.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oh yeah, that theme is beautiful! I remember re-hearing it in XY and I was like "THEY BROUGHT IT BACK GAAASP" And then I just sat there and let it play.

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Exactly! I loved the little throw back to Unova. Another song that I love is Tears of Life from the first Pokémon Movie.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  10. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    You mean "The theme that made us all cry as children when Ash got turned to stone" TT

11. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Yes, that one. I still cry listening to it.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Route 203 of Pokémon Diamond is my favorite Video Game song ever. This is not an exaggeration either. When I first heard this song I felt like I was getting ready to start a new adventure with my Turtwig on my side.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Gladion's theme is awesome, of course. And I'm a sucker for the Champion themes as well. Blue and Cynthia's are the best. Lugia's encounter music is also pretty good.

I could go on for hours, but I'll just leave some links.

#MissingNo

14. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★

handful of my favorites, from the more obscure spinoffs/less liked movies (from what I've seen among large groups of fans, not you guys)

OzoneFruit likes this.
  15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oooh, I almost forgot about "Brother my Brother" :O That was a really good song they chose for that scene!

And oh man, Pokémon Ranger. Bought it for the Manaphy Egg, kept it because it was actually a really, really fun game in the end XD Though ugh, Suicune gave me such a hard time the first time around. >_>

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @JukeboxJukain
    Yeah, I didn't expect Ranger to be that fun when I first got it. I just got it for my 'Pokémon collection' and ended up falling in love with it. Rampardos was one of the hardest off the top of my head. It was so hard I actually wrote down several possible answers on how to beat them. X'D

PBR is often looked down on as a poor attempt at what could have been Pokémon Colossuem 3, but I really like Sashay's theme. (and the arena was pretty too)

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Just remembered these two themes! Despite BW being probably tone of the weaker animes, it had a pretty awesome Japanese opening songs! ^^

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7

Who else wants to join the Feels Train? Choo-choo T_T

19. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    my favorite has to be Eterna forest from dp

OzoneFruit likes this.
  20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Eterna Forest is definitely up there on my favorite tracks from D/O ^^ Have you heard GlitchxCIty remix of it? :D