1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Writing Memorable Roleplaying Moments

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by SAF, Oct 13, 2020.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Like any other written stories, I'm sure that there has to be something interesting in roleplays. It can be epic, funny, awkward, memorable... or even outright scary, whatever. I might as well share some of that "something" for me in the RPs I either watch or am in (will add more when I can think of more). Just... don't open these unless you want to be spoiled, okay? ;)
    In general, the escape part in this RP is already epic enough. If I have to be specific though, there are three favorite cases of mine:
    • When Team Rocket grunts tried to use Umo (played by @Jeydis of the Moors) to fight the other Spliced but she ended up assisting them to escape instead. It's all started from Altale (played by me) asking her a simple question: "Are you a friend? Or a foe?" And then Jeydis proved that Umo is a fun character to play with. Heck, I even laughed so hard at Umo's "My human seems broken" part. :D
    • How Auron (played by @Shadow Sneak) described Umo when they had to (temporarily) part ways due to the latter's gigantic size:
    • This scene:
    Okay, gotta admit that this one is more like a WTH moment: during the first trial in the Kikuzu Dojo, Isle of Armor, Marissa (played by me) fell on a super-speedy Slowpoke because her Rapidash crashed into it (both Pokémon are Galarian btw). But then the Slowpoke proceeded to drag Marissa around to the point that Cobalt (played by @Ignem) had to help her out. Seriously, I had fun imagining this scene while allowing Ignem to play Cobalt's part.

So, dear roleplay enthusiasts, what scenes in the RP you either watch or are in do you find memorable and/or otherwise interesting?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    WavePearl and Jeydis like this.
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Hm, lemme think for a bit... oh yeah~!

There was that one scene where Shizaru (aka me) fell off a cliff... And of course his ever-valiant companions would bravely save his life, no~?
    yeah valiant me bloody arse...

Afterwards I was going to use me expert skills to safely land:
    and she wasn't even the least bit hurt by it...

And that be the melancholic adventures of a poor Sableye...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF likes this.
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Kittimancy

That scene was enjoyable for me to improv around--it's MUCH better than what actually happens in game

SAF likes this.
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,357.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now let me add more of these moments...
    My character wasn't there when it happened, but I personally find it amusing when the Fairytale guild members made quite a ruckus while partying for... whatever reasons (you'll want to ask the host @Jupjami for this one :v ). And that's made even better when Camellia (played by @CandyChickenCorn) broke up the fighting with her Sweet Scent.
    I think this should be better explained with a series of quotes...
    My favorite (as in awkward + WTH) moment for this one is how Kalino (played by me) entered the scene: crash-landing in front of a ferris wheel with his Charizard Glide. Just like the Galarian Slowpoke moment in The Journey of Evolution, I seriously had fun imagining this scene and reading how the others reacted. Also, there's this one gem of how Rosie (played by @RWBY Realm) explained Kalino's situation to David (played by @ForbiddenLore) :

#4 Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Jupjami, WavePearl and ChocoChicken like this.
  5. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    @Kittimancy
    Well, that line I just wrote what I had in mind. And it is quite fitting, no one (at least for me) expected Kalino fall form the sky as there are, you know, more normal way to travel(Like by airplane and not Pokémon for cross-region travel)

SAF likes this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Love how she said "to see any major injuries" without the "if there are" part~

SAF likes this.