1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Blog Memories and Thoughts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Strytho, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey guys, I decided to do another blog to help me get back into Lake Valor and to give myself a chance to put some things down into writing. This blog will be updated sporadically and will contain whatever comes to my mind involving thoughts at the time and memories I wish to share. Feel free to comment on what I write, but please keep everything pg thirteen and respectful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Hmm, not a bad idea. I'd like to see what kind of thoughts and memories you'd be willing to share in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Ready for the Challenge

So to set the tone, here is a song for you.

Over this past week, I got to visit with extended family on both sides and put the final details with my grandmother to rest. A hellish time in my life has finally come to a resolution and now I have finally caught my breath. For the first time in months I have been able to focus on the good things in life and I was able to sort out some personal problems that I had been putting off for far too long. I am finally ready for the next challenge in my life. I can now focus on bettering myself and clearing things out that I have been putting off. I am also able to enjoy things more and tackle work without getting worked up. Guys, I feel alive for the first time in months. It's time to take on my next challenge and do the things that I want and need to do along with feeling better at work. I feel relieved and for the moment I can deal with working and not have to dread everything about it. Now I just need to get into it and show people that I'm ready and I'm not going down. For now I'll keep the details on what went on to myself but I may go into detail in a future post. But for now, I feel great, like a heavy weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

"They all said I'd best give it up
    What a fool to believe their lies
    Now they've fallen, I'm at the top
    Are you ready now to die"

"I came up from the bottom
    And into the top
    For the first time I feel alive!
    I can fly like an eagle
    And strike like a hawk
    Do you think you can survive
    the top!"

#3 Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Barandofl likes this.
  4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Nostalgia

Octoberfest is here again guys and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. For me, the summer scramble and octoberfest are two of my favorite times on lv. Lots of events and friendly competitions, medals, bragging rights, and of course the prizes. The last two octoberfests were great for me, and not just because I won the shiny hunt last year. I made some great memories and even got some prizes from doing the events and not winning. For example, I got some great shinies from the shiny hunts that I had really wanted and hoped to get. I gained patience from really having to grind to get certain shinies and some of those hunts allowed me to get great things from wonder trade wednesday. And then there are the bonds that I made with people on lv. I learned more about the people here and got to have a great time with them. That was the real prize looking back. I have so many hopes for this octoberfest, but I also want to relive the magic from the previous ones. I don't know, I just feel nostalgic about the whole thing. I'm looking forward to this octoberfest and no matter what it brings, I look forward to gold in any form I can take it in.

Barandofl likes this.
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    True. I'm a bit nostalgic too. I mean, I wasn't active on LV for weeks, and suddenly a thought pops up at the back of my head that, oh hey it's October, let's go to LV. Most events are really fun. I particularly take notice of art events tho I just suck at that stuff. Participating is always fun.