1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Mewtwo's Birthday Party: Pokemon Movie Night #4!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Dawn, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Mewtwo's Birthday Party: Pokémon Movie Night #4!

[​IMG]

Happy Birthday, Mewtwo! To celebrate the birth of the self-proclaimed world's most powerful Pokémon - a status that may be contested by a few Legendaries of later generations! - this weekend we will be going back to Mewtwo's first major anime debut, the very first Pokémon movie!

Rules and Info

IMPORTANT: Due to external disruption in the chat during the last movie night, the room will be locked. Please respond in this thread or contact Dawn via PM or Discord DM, with your rabb.it username if it differs from your forum username if you plan on attending. Thank you!
    • The stream will be hosted on rabb.it. The minimum requirements to use this can be viewed on this page
    • The movie lasts for approximately seventy-five minutes, although you are welcome to join or leave at any time from the start time.
    • The movie will be English Dubbed.
    • All forum rules apply in the chat box that accompanies the stream.
    • There will be no voice chat during the stream.
    • RSVP by posting your interest in this thread...or just show up! A link to the stream will be posted in this thread fifteen minutes before the start time, and on the LV Discord. If you would like a private message either via the forum or Discord, please notify Dawn, who will be hosting the event.
    • As an added bonus, all participants in the stream who stick it out from start to finish will receive 25PP!
    The movie starts at 9pm GMT (1pm PST) on Saturday, February 9th. We hope to see you there!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Absolute Zero and RadEmpoleon like this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Is this still true?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Only if you use your LV username as your rabb.it username - for example, in your case if I see the name "Gwoomy" asking for access to the room, of course I'm going to allow you to enter~

...and if I don't for whatever reason, kick me on Discord and I will rectify my error immediately.

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think I should be able to join this one. My rabb.it username's the same as my name on here, btw.

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'll try my best to come and my username should be the same as my LV one

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Curse thee, unsatisfactory internet speeds! Perhaps next year, dearest Mewtwo, but I will miss it this time!

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Oof, I wish I could come but I have a competition during that time. Sorry Mewtwo, maybe next year.

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    :'c
    I may not be able to make it. It would be a double birthday party showing but dad decided he's gonna take me out to dinner as well as my usual 'buy your own presents' shopping trip ^^''

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    rabb.it is a woefully confusing website sometimes. Having gone through a complete overhaul AGAIN, it turns out that all rooms are private, and only those with the invite link can enter!

So, for those of you who plan on attending, here is your invite link, good for tonight only!
    https://www.rabb.it/s/kuivf0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.