1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Midori Forest

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Apr 28, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Jupjami Lets do this.
    The forest seemed to be at an all time call. A message the night prior that said "Let's meet at the bar. We need to get a bit of plans. I hear they made a new mission board. I hear they sell for good prices. We can most likely get some gold outta it."
    -~ Luna
    The forest was calm as Luna was wrapped in a vine cancun . She breaks out and yawns "That was a good sleep. "I think that they wanted to see us at the bar." She starts to make her way to the bar. She makes her way in as she opens the wooden door she sees that one other person was there besides the bartender. "Seems like i'm early." She makes her way to a table and sits.
    -~ Inara
    She wakes up slowly and seems to almost punch the candle near her. Her fox like body meant she was more active in the evenings and dusk but was weaker in the day. She stumbled to get up as she loses her balance. She took off her sleep attire and put on her day wear. She stretches. She starts to make her way to the bar as she meets up with Barb "So you off to the bar as well ?" Barb nods as he drags his axe. "I see you got Dragos with you." Barb nods once more "Why would I not?'" His voice seemed tired but still deep as hell. Inara looks behind her to see a long trail of broken and lifted stones and dirt. She sighs "You're gonna be cleaning that you know?" Barb shrugs as he lifts his blade as they enter the bar. He sheathes it.

~Barb
    He woke up and grunted. He stood up and grabbed Dragos. He slammed it to the ground and started dragging it. He kicked the door open and walked for a while before finding Inara. They talk a while and they eventually reach the bar. "I hope the drinks are good. . . " He grunts as Inara sighs "You've been here so many times. How do you always forget?" She seemed to be confused "I get drunk" Barb spoke back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    ~Hexfa
    "This was a stupid idea..." Hexfa sighed as he slumped in his seat by the far part of the bar. Normally he would laugh at the thought of going to a bar in the middle of Yarak, but he received a letter for him, inviting him here. Nobody's invited him to do something before, so he decided to head towards Beero Bar, albeit very early in order to not garner attention to himself. Though that backfired as he noticed he was the only one here before the black-haired girl came in.

~Hunter
    "Gah! I overslept!!" Hunter howled, panicking as he rushed to get out of his cozy bed and eat breakfast, which consisted of a large cooked boar. Yelping as he choked on a large bone, the man took a few more minutes eating, before continuing his daily routine, which included exercising, taking a shower at the river beside the little shack he made after his parents let him live on his own, before running on all fours towards the meet-up place. "WOOOOO!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    -~ Luna
    (Luna will come up with other nicknames than what's given)
    She was smiling in the corner as people she knew came in. "Where's Berky?" She was surrounded in rose flowers summoned threw the back wall. "Must be running late." Barb grunts. The bartender walks by "So what will everyone be having? The usual ?" Luna nods and Barb grunts "Yes please" Inara says.

The bartender sighs as Luna was grinned to herself. "Well if he's not comin I better explain why we're here." Inara stands up . "I've heard around that bars around the world are getting new quest boards! I think this would be great for us! Azazel hasn't show for years so we can finally use our powers once more!" She walks over to a large wooden board with about seven papers scattered around. She grabs one and walks back "Let's start easy. We just gotta kill these Hunga's that linger around this town!

-~ Hunga is a made up creature of this world. ~-

Luna nods "I've never heard of a Hunga. . ." The bartender comes around and places a round of rum around. Barb downs his drink and slams it to the table. "Well you've fought them before. Now what's the pricing of the quest?" He seemed to yell a bit "drunk that easily . . ." Inara coughs "It's worth five hundred talisman"

-~ Talisman is the currency of this world! 500 costs around 0.50$ irl cash ~-

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Hexfa
    Berk!? Hexfa cringed at the name of the noisy wolf. "No wonder I was invited here..." the hermit groaned silently, remembering all the times that he was approached by the grey-haired man, the only one who ever talks to him (and the only one he gets annoyed listening to).
    "WOOOOOO!" Speak of the devil and he shall appear, one may say. And true to word, the wolf suddenly barged into the inn, coming to a stop on all fours as he dusted himself before standing up. "Heheh, sorry I'm late, y'guys! I kinda overslept from excitement..." Hunter grinned, showing his canines, before turning to the hermit at the corner who was trying to hide himself. "Oi Hexa! Glad you came! C'mon, I'll introduce you to the rest!" the man grabbed the squirming Hexfa by his vest, which looked not-to-different from his own. "Yo guys, this is the guy I was talkin' to you about!" he shouted, hitting the unfortunate bloke's back as encouragement.
    "I hate you, Berk..." said man muttered under his breath. Still seething at his bad luck but not wanting to be rude, the hermit decided to introduce himself. "H-Hello, I'm Hexfa, aand I live by the outskirts of town..."

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Inara looks at the two newly comers. She bows to the new member. "I am Inara Yumana" She glares at Berk. "This doesn't give you an excuse to be late. You should be active in the mornings." She sends a knee into Berks stomach. "Now you two gotta be filled in. We're going on a quest. We gotta kill a couple Hungaras.

Barb seems to chug his entire rum before slamming it to the table. He seemed a bit tipsy. Luna drank her Rum slowly while Inara hardly touched it. "Since you were late you never got any." She sips her Rum and places it gently on the table. "

She summons a fox fire and uses it to light up a candle . The bartender comes by and collects a couple coins off the table along with the quest sheet. "You up for it?" Inara nods .

"You have till the moon sets tomorrow." He walks off counting the coins. "Cost us thirty seven talisman . . . I guess we should be off. We need to get some cash outta this. "

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "A quest!?" Hunter immediately lit up at the prospect of adventure, ceasing his whining from being hit in the stomach. "Alright! I can't wait to pommell some beasts!" the wolf exclaimed, punching his fist into his other hand.
    "And you want me to come with, don't you..." Hexfa sighed, already knowing the answer as his canine acquaintance slung over his shoulder.
    "C'mon, it'd be a great way to show off those powers you never show anyone!" Hunter grinned, making the hermit cringe as his powers were just blurted out of nowhere. I swear, Berk, if you say one more thing about me... Hexfa thought darkly, his eye twitching.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Inara sighs "You like talking a lot don't you Berk?" she starts to walk to the door. "Lets get a move on." Luna hopes out of her seat and the rose bush turns to dust. Luna was a little tipsy. Barb stands up and slams his mug of rum into the table making an indent. He walks out the door with the rest of them. "He needs to calm down with his rum . . ." Luna mutters. They start to venture to a large open area. It had a town in the forest. Luna looks around and sees a couple long slender creatures with long legs. She couldn't see the color or head well. She mutters to stay low as a large tail slams into a tree. It was a long and spiked tail as it cracked the tree.

"Damn . . . Hungas . . ." Luna mutters. "This one is made of wood. . . Inara can you shoot it?" Inara nods as she jumps into the trees and summons three fox fire around her. She leaps over the Hunga. She shoots all three of them and they explode in fire. Blue flames surround the large body. She lands and summons one more to shoot into the Hungras face. "Bring it."

~ FIGHT START ~

Hungra- A large insect that has a long spiky tail. It has large glass like eyes along with a large mouth that seems like it can crack rocks in half. Their legs burst out of their spine and crumble the ground under them.

They're very good at endurance , It can climb up walls and uneven land with ease. It seems like it can crush your bones if you're not careful.

~ ~

"Barb send your swing at the back of it. I got the main body." She slams her hand into the ground and large grape plants break out. They shoot all the grapes at the Hungra. The grapes stick than explode in a large sticky flammable mess on one side of the Hungra. Barb strikes and pins the Hungra at the tail. "This guys done." Barb yells as the explodes in blue flames. Large snapping is heard behind as another Hungra appears and punches Barb backwards . He used his axe to slow his movement. "Damn." The Hungra was made of Rocks and minerals.

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hahah, time to hunt!" Hunter howled in glee, slashing at the softer insects while using the harder ones as a bowling ball against the other hungras. One creature, however was able to get on his blind spot, but was suddenly shot down by a burst of wind.
    Damn you Berk, Hexfa thought darkly as he blew a particularly strong gust of wind that slightly pushed back the hungra the bear was fighting, leaving it open to attacks. Noticing another insect about to attack him from behind, the hermit spun around smoothly and shot the creature with a near-invisible bullet made of air.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Sorry for potential spelling mistakes I poked myself in the eye on accident)

Inara shoots her Foxfire into the mouth of the Hungra. She pants as she swirls around and launches a large explosion into the head of the rock Hungra . She backs off and lets Luna summons a bunch of roots to grab the legs in a hope to snap them. Barb summons his large wood logs. He bashes both the axe and logs into the skull. It shatters and it falls. A bunch more Hungra appear. "I think there's a nest somewhere. . . Luna try and use your plants to see if you can find anything."

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "I can find the nest!" Berk exclaimed, overhearing the others' conversation. Sniffing the air, he began walking a certain direction, sniffing as he moved. Shrugging, Hexfa decided to trail the wolf, levitating as he let the air currents move him along.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Inara takes jumps back and lands on the side of the tree. "We gotta let Berk get to the nest so we can just clean them out. I forget what they look like. I believe they look like giant rock piles" Barb bashes the Hungras head with his axe. It crushes as it breaks apart. "Hexfa was it? I see you can bend the wind. Try and strike the legs when Luna locks them down. It should allow us to break them off and make them useless." Inara blasts one more fox fire into the face of the Rock Hungra. It breaks a part of the mouth . Another one appears it seems to be made of iron and steal.

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Nodding, Hexfa continued to float behind Berk, who was still sniffing the air. Suddenly, the wolf stopped, and indeed, in front of them was the hungra nest. A few adult insects were patrolling around a large rock formation, which no doubt housed a several more of the creatures.
    "WOOOO!!" Hunter howled, catching the attention of the hungras as he dived into enemy territory, slashing at one of the weaker ones before unleashing chaos.
    That bloody wanker! the hermit shouted internally, quickly shooting air projectiles at the insects who were slowly overwhelming the wolf.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I noticed I forgot the fight theme.

"Fill them with the flames!" Inara shouts as she sends out another three shots at the iron Hungra. "We need Berk to meet up with us. We cannot stall for long. Luna use we need more grapes." Inara seemed to be struggling while holding the Hungra at bay "I'm trying here!" Luna screams back as she summons more and more grapes to break the Hungra. Luna twirls her arms around to make large bean stock plants burst out of the ground. It pins the Hungra at the neck. Barb dashes in and strikes upwards with Dragos. A large clash is heard as a large burst of sparks break out. With a bit of a twirl a large clank noise is heard as the head falls to the ground. Barb lands and gets ready for the next fight. "Seems like they're being stalled." A faint howl is heard. "Yep. Lets move." Inara calls . "Lets get a move on." The start to dash to the nest.

Hungras seemed to burst out of the nest and kept arriving at fast rates. They seemed to break it out of the ground. Their legs seemed to leap at their foes.

#13 May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
  14. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Damn! You guys are fast!" Hunter growled, clawing at the insects as he was slowly being outnumbered. "Gah! I'm not gonna die like this!" he roared, as a crimson aura surrounded him. Shouting a battle cry, the wolf recommenced his onslaught, now faster than before.

From above the hungra nest, Hexfa watched Berk ruthlessly continue fighting. Sighing, he noticed the three others running fast towards the battlefield. Looks like they're doing well, the hermit thought before he noticed a small group of insects waiting to ambush the others. "That won't do," he muttered, creating a ball of swirling air in his hands as he hurled it at the hungras, hitting one in the head which killed it instantly. It did the job of dispersing them and alerting the other three of the would-have-been ambushers, which were now in the open. Nodding, he turned back to Hunter's fight, and noticed the wolf was slowly tiring.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Barb seemed to start to run and sees the other two. "There you bastards are." He says as he strikes down another Hungra. Inara jumps from the trees and shoots another one. Luna uses the tree near her to stab one down with the roots and move onto of the creature crushing it. "So how do we plan on breaking the nest? Make them run out with a thing like fire?"

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As this Rp has been inactive for over a month it's time to graveyard it. Lets place an end to this story line. Let's fast forward a bit.

` The Hungras have been defeated and the nest has been turned to dust. `

Inara was not with the team at this time. "Well lets go collect this bounty." Luna says. They start to walk to the trees denounced to the fact that the world they inhabit was about to be plagued .

This world is the second domino in the chain. The sky starts turning red and birds take to the sky. The wind grows strong as thunder is heard that shakes the world. The group readies up before looking in the sky. Azazel has risen once more. But he wasn't alone. Shackles were formed around Inaras wrists and she was floating in the air. A horn breaks in the middle of her face. Her eyes were red, the fox features of her bellowed out and were more predominate

"Inara what's wrong with you?" Barb shouts. He places Dragos in front of him before a large crack forms in the earth. A strange assemble of runes form in the sky that creates a large beam that sucks the adventures up

to be continued in the edge of it all

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS! THIS IS THE END OF MIDORI FOREST!

Jupjami likes this.