1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Mighty Wippor! Attack of the Clones!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    It's April fool's day and the wippor have invaded! All heil the might of our Lord and master! The wippor kings march on us and there is only one thing to do, take them an ho on a journey of mass destruction! I have hundreds of tanks ready to finish the army, all I need are loyal trainers!

Do I'm Giving Away Clones Of 5IV Missing Special attack, Careful nature, Beast Ball Wooper With The Moves Ice punch, Power Up punch, recover, And curse; All Nicknamed Wippor. You have your choice of male or female. To enter the giveaway, you just have to post #Wippor M (for male), #Wippor F (for female), or #Wippor IDC (If you don't care about the gender). You have from now until 5pm Tuesday April 3, 2018 st. Louis missouri time to enter. Good luck and may Wippor smile upon your souls!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.