1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Miitopia

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gwoomy, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I got surprised by this game, it's a mii game but it's really good (in my opinion). It's like a mini-rpg, that you can play when you want to play a nice not-so-big game.

You control only your character's actions, the ennemies are creative, the base idea of stealing faces goes well with the mii universe (if I can call it like that), there's just two different equipments categories (clothes and weapon), you can change their appearance for your character to have the clothing you want with the best stats, and the eating, salts (I don't know the right translation), relationships thingies are great.

I didn't finish the story yet, but I was wondering if someone else knows it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I finished the main storyline a few days ago. I think it's a pretty charming game, but gets quite tedious post-game since all you can do is just grind in order to clear the new dungeons.

To be honest, I think the game is good for the first playthrough, but it won't feel the same for your second, third, and so on because you already know what to expect in certain levels, which skill you'll learn, and which items you'll get so it won't be as fun.

Still, I like how you can assign anyone to any role, and it's fun to see which random face gets assigned to the next town's NPCs and how accurate they can be at times.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yeah, I don't think I'll re-play it once I finished it, as I don't play video games all the time, I hardly finish them and almost never play them again when I'm on another game x)

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I watched Vinny play Miitopia (Vinesauce) and I originally wasn't interested in the game (just like Tomodatchi Life) but after seeing Vinny play the game and the hilarity that ensued with his wacky miis, made-on the-fly backstories, and Vinny's reactions won me over (JUST like Tomodatchi Life!)
    I currently don't have Miitopia (trying to get Ultra Moon when it comes out, not focusing on any other game) but I'm already thinking of who will be my party members from my Tomodatchi Life profile, and what roles they'll take.

Gwoomy likes this.
  5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Cool! When you've played it, come say what you think :3

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I like the game. I was a Pop Star at first, then an Imp, but I ended up as a Mage in the end like my first buddy: Mr. Mime. A few mii's other then those two I threw in, (none made by me), include Princess Isabelle, Mallow the Flower, Grumpy Cat the Tank, Chef Purple Guy, and of course, to keep characters to their proper classes, Flowey the...Cat.
    I've beaten the Dark Lord, or the "fake" Final Boss. But I haven't done anything past that and haven't touched the game in ages...

Gwoomy likes this.
  7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Oh yeah, we could show our characters. I just finish the story and I come back with some screenshots!

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I think this game is really underrated. I will admit that I hate it when the game has split paths because that means I have to explore every single one of them to get 100%, but other than that it's a really fun game. This probably won't happen anytime soon, but I really hope they make a sequel and add more classes. I really like how you can use any Mii to be in your party and sometimes it can lead to some pretty hilarious interactions.

#8 Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Gwoomy likes this.
  9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    ... I have nothing to add to this, it's pretty much what I think xD
    I didn't think about a sequel, but it would be cool :-D

10. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think you misspelled the title, it should be Memetopia.

I've been considering getting the game as one of my closest friends recommends it, but I have no money for the time being. I've seen playthroughs, and it looks like a charming little game that I'd one day love to get my hands on.

Gwoomy likes this.
  11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    While I do wish there could have been a bit more variety to how exploration worked, I really like this game. This is the kind of RPG I've wanted for a long time, one where you can not only design your own characters but even give said characters their own personalities that effect how combat and the story works. Plus... one of the enemies is a turkey named Twerky.

Gwoomy likes this.
  12. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I have not played this game yet, but it looks like I REALLY need to...

Gwoomy likes this.
  13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Yep, it's a good one :-D

14. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Yeah...