1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Minthia's Pokemon Art Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Minthia, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Minthia's Pokémon Art Shop Now Open!

I decided to open up a graphics shop because it could give me some practice because I don't always have an idea of what to draw. Prices can be negotiated. Feel free to ask me to draw something other than a Pokémon.

Please say which style of drawing you want me to do and which Pokémon you want me to draw. if you would like me to do an OC please give me a reference or a detailed description of what it looks like. If you want it to be in a certain, pose have a specific backgroun or if it's using a move please tell me in your order.

Edit: I will now accept Pokémon for trade if you want instead of PokePoints.

-Coloured Lineart + Shading:
    50 PokePoints + 50 per Pokémon added
    [​IMG]
    -Pokémon Drawing:
    100 PokePoints + 100 per Pokémon added
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Ooh yay, I'll make a request! :D
    Could I have a drawing of a Masquerain flying/floating over a pond with lily pads in it? :o I'll pay whatever you see fit! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    So sorry I have been really busy just a lot of stuff has been going on in my personal life I will start to work on this Thursday if not sooner. :)

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Its no rush! Take your time friend! :D If its later than Thursday, that's fine!

5. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I finished it. Sorry if the image size is huge.
    [​IMG]
    Is 100 PokePoints an okay price with you? Another question, would it be okay with you if I post the to my DeviantArt account?

6. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    No no, its perfect, thank you so much! :D 100 Pokepoints is a great price, and yes you can post it to DA! :) Would you mind if I posted it on my Tumblr? I'll be sure to credit you,and link your DA page :)

7. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Go ahead, thank you! Sorry if it took a while, travel complications made me miss a week of school and I had to catch up on everything I missed and I just had exams this past week.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Please draw Red running in to that little kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYhABETNYw

9. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hm, I'm not sure what I want to draw for this. Do you have an idea of what you want it to look like?
    EDIT: I think I have an idea now.

10. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    [​IMG]
    Here you go if there's something you want to change feel free to tell me. Is 200 PokePoints an okay price with you?

Achromatic likes this.
  11. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shops have been inactive. Contact a staff member if you would like the shop re-opened.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.