1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Misc. Shop Mist's Shop (Open)

Discussion in 'Market' started by Moonstruck-Mist, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    So, like, I'm not very good at art or anything, but it doesn't mean I don't have to try and have some fun, so why not open up a shop and try some things? Everything'll be cheap for soon-to-be-obvious reasons.​

Traditional Sketch - 5PP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Colored Traditional - 10PP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OC Traditional color- 12 PP (because I try harder for others then for myself for some reason)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Backstory - Variations Available

Well, this was to be expected considering that I'm more of an author than an artist. The reason it says variations is because I write about a hundred different styles of writing. A recent backstory was three chapters in about 8-9 pages, while an earlier was only a chapter and 2 pages. The price will depend on the length it is. Every 100 words will be... Three (3) points (This can be negotiated, but this is the base I will use). I think that's fair. Just a reminder: bloody, gory, or very profane backstories will not be done, so if your character had a bad past, I'm sorry, but I won't do that. (Also, sorry about not putting up something for you to read as, like, an introduction to them. The one I would post is more of a full background to the history of a character, and would be way too long. The other isn't up-to-date with current grammar.

Item design - 2 PP
    [​IMG]
    (Maybe one day I'll have more. Depends on if I get orders or find my notebook again)

Human Shoulder-Ups 15 PP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm no good with humans yet, so you'll have to forgive me for being a horrible shader and drawer in this field. For text on the side, just leave a small comment at the end of your post. No major gore, or severe profanity. Also, since I don't know you well, a character sheet or reference would be nice.

For Art: So, in truth, I'm practicing my art skills each and every day, and that means I have a lot of free time to do it, but not all the time to work. At the shortest, three days. At the longest, two weeks. I put projects before everything I can, though I will sometimes have to push them back in the case of an emergency or problem.

Other than that, I'll try as hard as I can.
    If you want me to draw an OC, a reference would be nice. Also, I can't draw humans, only Pokémon and some real-world creatures. Depending on the complexity, I may have to take longer, though I'll try to keep it in a good time limit (listed at bottom).
    Well, if you even bothered to check this out, thanks. And sorry it's not as flashy as others. I'm still kind of... new... here. :sweat:

For Backstories: Stories will be written when they can and when I have the time to. This means, at the shortest, a story may take a week, or even drag on to about a month. Sorry, but I lack the determination/will to do it every second of the day. I will still try my hardest, though. I like writing.

Oh, and before I forget: Status will be in the title! If I'm open, then it'll say. If not, then it'll also say. I think I'll do three requests in a time limit, gather my senses, then go at it again. That sounds fun, so let's start! :D

Payment: Is it to be expected at the start? No. I'll show you a sketch of the picture, and changes can be made if it isn't satisfactory. After that, then you can pay. I don't want to be paid for a piece of work that is, as I have told myself a million times, "not worth the effort put into it."
    For the story, it will be expected some time in the week following the completion of the story. If it is not paid, I will most likely bar you from my shop for a little while. I won't ban you from it. I'm not that mean.

Timeframe: 2-3 day for the sketch, most likely, as I'm still learning and getting my education. And for full coloring, an additional day or two. This will change when I run out of paper, and this'll probably keep happening until I get myself a tablet to work on (since I want to bring traditional to digital one day). But with that quick note to myself aside, a full colored project may take five days at the most. I'll try hard to keep it under a week, but I'm a human. Can't keep all promises.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Moonstruck-Mist Hi! Your work is lovely! I'd love to see a colored sketch of Azelf if you could do that! I'll pay right away!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Alright. I'll get working on it right away (mainly since I'll have nothing better to do with my day). And no need to pay right now. I'll show you a sketch before that.

Vigilance likes this.
  4. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Awesome! Can't wait!

5. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hi Mist! Since I really loved your drawing of Aquabit I was wondering if you might draw my favourite Pokémon for me? Can I please have an Eevee?

6. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Yeah. Once I am done with Vigilance's, then I can get started on the Eevee sketch. It won't take too long, though you might have to wait for a moment. Posing, paws, and heads aren't exactly my strong suit. But that's what practice is for.

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  7. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Thank you very much mist!

8. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    @Vigilance Hey! I finished in the time I said I would! Whoo!

[​IMG]

That's 10PP.

Vigilance likes this.
  9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    That looks wonderful! Paid plus a tip for the great work! Thanks!

Moonstruck-Mist likes this.
  10. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello there! Can I get a coloured traditional of Alolan Sandshrew?

11. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Indeed you may, Groot. I will have a sketch to you when I get it done.

Riddles likes this.
  12. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    @Ridlins I have it done and finished right here!
    [​IMG]
    I'm sorry if it turned out bad. I think it turned out good, though. I like it for sure (but that's my opinion). Either way, that's 10 PP I hope you like it!

Riddles likes this.
  13. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love it! Payment sent!

Moonstruck-Mist likes this.
  14. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Heyo! Can I order an OC drawing? :D
    Of my pokésona.

15. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    can I get an item design??
    possible to draw the bracelet of an oc of mine??

It a golden braclet with TxK hanging on it. that is most important on. the rest ya can think of yself