1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mmm, that smells good!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by guest, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    What's your favourite food-related smell? Are you good at identifying foods by smell, or not so good? Are there any food smells that you really don't like? Tell me all about food smells and you!

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I like the smell of bacon cooking. Mmmm. =w= I'm pretty okay at judging what's being cooked sometimes, but some scents will confuse me.

I absolutely hate the smell of tuna. Blegh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I like the smell of curry or just beef sort of stuff.

Not a real fan of smelling rotten eggs though xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Aurelia likes this.
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I love the smell of vanilla cookies. The smell of vanilla in general is so calming and just really makes me happy. I personally hate the smell of Durian, because it smells kind of sour. I'm not too versed in identifying foods, but I can identify some.

Aurelia likes this.
  5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    *deep sniff* aaaahhh... I love the smell of coffee myself, as well as that of any breakfast foods (toast, bacon etc). I especially love the smell of homemade cooking. It's just so beautiful.

The only smell I really can't stand is that of Oranges. I hate the fruit, as well as the smell, so it just seems to have this horrible effect on me.

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I've always had a really keen smell. I really love the smell of charcoal bbqs. Smells I don't like/hate are microwavable pizza rolls. I just can't stand their smell for some reason, even if they do taste good.

7. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    To me, there's nothing better than the smell of freshly made pasta with my favourite sauce. :) :)

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    A homemade soup, or some sort of roast dinner my mom is making. Aah, makes me want one right now.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Love: Chicken, Turkey, Lasagna
    Hate: Onions >.>

10. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    It may or may not be slightly odd, but I like the smell of something smoking on a grill/that burning woodchip-type smell. The scent of a cake or other type of pastry cooking is also very nice! Raw fish, boiled eggs, and spoiled milk are all food smells that I can't stand, though.

11. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I like the smell of ginger. When I made Christmas cookies, I made so much gingerbread men and I wanted to rub myself in it.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    The smell of freshly-made bread is absolutely unbeatable. Homemade bread is probably one of the best things in the world. ^_^ Glad mom makes it so often, aaaa.

13. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Unfortunately, I have no sense of smell. Stupid genetics.

But.... I know that skunk smells really bad because I can at least smell that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.