1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MMORPG that you can suggest?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Xarn, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Already played Diablo with friends. An awesome game but no open world or collecting resources system (now that I mention i should add this on the Thread).
    I have seen some good games that i am going to try when they get a release. One example is Crowfall that is getting a lot of adds to make professions something more valuable.

Maybe i am searching for something that still doesn't exist, but I am enjoying testing all thiese games. I remember old RPG where you weren't able to change your Skill Points after getting them on a singular Skill/Ability what made it a really important decision (I just don't feel real to read a simple book to forget everything I have learned to put in other skill or similar system of points reset).

Also, finding that many RPG's have the Smith system as something instant or that everyone can do it without training or a proper skill tree is something that I don't like (or seeing the common NPC that can craft the most sacred sword after you give them the proper materials). it is not special if every player can get the max stealth, the best armor, make the best potions, craft the best weapons, getting wings after paying, defeating an insane boss without help.

To make it clear, there should be the possibility to pick different professions that can make the game feel more real. There are some RPGs that even add the cooking system and you can trade what you cook for expensive items since what you cook requires an entire dedication to an specific skill tree for hours but sadly those games are pretty incomplete.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...