1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mobile Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AeroHail, May 21, 2017.

1. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Are there any mobile games that you regularly play or any mobile games that you use to fill a gap in your day (like on the train or whatever)

What do you like about them? Do you recommend them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I play a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes. I am sure most of the peeps here either have played it or are playing it. It is a really fun little Turn-based strategy game with a gacha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I used to play a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes, until a download ceased my playing. I rarely play Pokémon Go these days, the same with Pokémon Shuffle. But other than that I don't really play much of the mobile games. I will say that they're pretty fun for a while, until you basically get done with almost everything and you start to get bored.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I enjoy the game polytopia. It is like a mini game of civilization and it is a lot of fun. They have a neat pass and post mode for friends that I really enjoy. I suggest a download!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I play Age of Ishtaria and Puzzles and Dragons on a regular bases. Whenever I'm offline or off the internet I'm always playing those kind of games. I enjoy playing mobile games since I don't really have the money to buy new gaming systems. I highly recommend AOI. It's a anime like RPG game and it's a lot of fun. It would been great to see a Lake Valor Union in the game and I would so join it. It takes a bit to level up and to get good cards but once your in it's a lot of fun! I've been playing for 2 years now.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Mobile gaming is very important to me! I don't play game systems/handhelds much anymore, it's hard to keep my attention on them long enough nowadays.

My favorite mobile apps to play are Love Live! School idol festival and Fire Emblem Heroes. More casually playing Unison League nowadays too, though I hope to get back into it actively at some point. Other apps I have installed are CocoPPaPlay, MOE Can Change, Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls, Mystic Messenger, and a few otome apps lol. Plus several other Japanese idol/band rhythm apps.. much bias. ♡

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I recently got Pokémon Shuffle, and I'm around lv 80 or so.
    Pokémon Go, although I'm hardly ever in a area that lets it find Pokémon..let alone stops or gyms.. I mostly check it when I'm waiting for therapy these days. Or those few and rare shopping trips..

I used to play Pocket Mortys but I haven't touched it over a year after that phone broke (it was my dad's fault).

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Like a lot of people here, I play Fire Emblem Heroes. I also play this game called Astral Stairways, which is your standard JRPG complete with rigged gacha system. I used to play Pokémon GO, but I fell out of it when I had to downgrade my phone's update, completely hard resetting it. Even then I probably would've fallen out of it on my own, haha.

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    THE ONLY MOBILE GAMES I PLAY ARE IDOL GAMES RIP

The games I play most often have to be Love Live! School Idol Festival, Ensemble Stars, and BanG Dream Girls Band Party (which are all on the JP app store lol) My phone is now running out of space thanks to this.

I also have FE Heroes on the side. I used to have PokeGo, but it's kinda boring in a small town.

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    AoI sounds like fun. I am going to check it out at some point.

Nyanja likes this.
  11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ooh, I have some good memories of Puzzle and Dragons.. but I got stuck eventually and just couldn't figure out how to proceed, so I deleted mine. Kind of miss it since I did have Horus along with a few other high ranked monsters, but eh, no way to get that data back (that I know of). Maybe it'll recognize my file if I redownload it, since I do want to get back into it a tiny bit!

12. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I played a few mobile games, i cant play alot of them because the phones i get are pretty crappy with memory. I played mycandylove, mystic messenger, and unison league.

Post 65

13. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Let me know I'll follow you. It's a little tricky getting into a good union but once you get over level 100 you should be all set and ready to go! My name is Nyanja on there. I'll even give you a beginners guide if you like.

OMG Sheep you should've contacted me because I could've helped yea out! You should redownload it if your considering it since players godfest is coming up soon!

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    That would be really helpful. Thank you very much.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm redownloading it now!! Luckily it saved my data so I don't have to start over. If I need help with anything I'll let you know when I'm home ~ ❤️ Ty ty

Nyanja likes this.
  16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I tried with Pou, Clash of Clans, N.O.V.A and others. But sadly I don't have too much fun with mobile games.

17. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Others have talked about fire emblem heroes, and I'm also loving it. The characters are just so cute!

Another "game" I play a lot is quidd. Its in parentheses because its kinda not a game? You just kinda collect stuff instead like stickers! I still find it fun and relaxing though.

18. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Obviously, I play too much Fire Emblem Heroes LOL
    Other games I like at the moment are nonogram games (a nonogram is a type of puzzle) and a game called Alien Path. Alien Path is a cute puzzle game and there's also a bit of collecting involved, which is pretty cool. It's hard to get me into mobile games since it's so easy to dispose of them or to forget about them, but Alien Path seems to have caught my attention somehow.
    If you also have the game, I can add you as a friend lol

19. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    I don't really play a lot of mobile games, but the ones I play a little are Pokémon Go and Pokémon Duel, even though I haven't played Duel in a long time, since the RNG can make it frustrating at times.

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've been playing a few Japanese otome games and some random games like Alpaca Evolution lol. Used to play Love Live SIF but I decided that I shouldn't touch it again because it's addicting (and eating my phone space).