1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mobile Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AeroHail, May 21, 2017.

1. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I'm not much of a mobile game person, but as of lately I've been really addicted to a little app called Sit N' Survive. It seems to be one of Scott Cawthon's lesser known games, but it's a pretty fun way to kill some time when I'm bored. I had also jumped on the Neko Atsume bandwagon for a while in the past.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I play around a dozen mobile games, plus more that I've stopped playing for one reason or another. My absolute favorite would be Final Fantasy: Record Keeper, which I think is probably the best mobile game ever. If you like Final Fantasy, RPGs, or mobile games in general, then FFRK is a must-play.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hikari likes this.
  3. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm drowning in dating sims :sweat: I'm also playing a cute clicker game with a nice plot, so that's something.

Apawn likes this.
  4. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Hehehe...Can I just state games I USED to play?

Because I have a couple of those. Zenonia S and Love Live! School Idol Festival.

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I can't stop looking for clicker games for some reason.

6. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I play a few mobile games. I mainly pass my time on Dragon Mania Legends and Puzzle & Dragons when I have Wi-Fi. I play Subway Surfers, Word Cookies, Chess.com, and Minecraft Pocket Edition when I don't have Wi-Fi (or when I do. It depends on my mood.).

...That's it, really.

7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    The games I'm currently playing are: Fantasy War Tactics R, Fire Emblem Heroes, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Injustice 2, Innocent Bane, Kingdom Hearts Union x, Mobius Final Fantasy, Puzzle & Dragons and Unison League.

#27 Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  8. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I like on and off play Pokémon Go and I Play Fire Emblem Heroes daily. I'd probs have a few more if it wasn't for my phones storage being as small as a nut thou

9. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Since I dont really play the games I listed here before I thought I could bring up another game ive gotten into! Cocoppa play! ITs a really fun dress up game that lets you get more clothes either by gatchas or by events! Its a really cute time waster even though its suuuper buggy...

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Been getting really into this game called balls, you bounce balls off walls and blocks to pop the blocks. Its fun simple and very satisfying.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I've been playing Magikarp Jump a lot. I'm obsessed with games where you can collect things like the Magikarp patterns. There was one I played for while called Summoner's War that was pretty good too.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm trying to pick Unison League back up! Been stuck on lv. 97 for the longest time and really want to hit lv. 100. Haven't been feeling up to it for months now. > </

13. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i currently play episode, choices, school idol festival, and magikarp jump. they're all very addicting especially school idol festival and choices.

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Been playing Love Nikki Dress up queen (which is the worst name for a game ever) because cute competitive dress up game.

15. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's hard to explain what I play, because I download every single "New Games we Love" app that's free because of 128 GB. I often play Pokémon Go, a game called "Monster Super League," Death Road to Canada, Space Marshals 2, and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. They're a lot more fun than the others, and occupy my time more than other bland ones.

The new mobile games are worse than the older ones I keep.

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I lovelove SIF. Been addicted for a while now. What's your rank in the game (and top girl heh heh)? :o

kindred likes this.
  17. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Well, this game that im about to mention does cost some money if you have an apple device, but if you have an android you can get a free version. The game is called "Cytus". Its a music based game where you tap certan areas on your screen withing the rythm of the song. It's really fun to play. If you already have the game, than i dare you to try to get a Perfect on "Freedom drive".

18. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I love Union X, it's actually my favorite game right now! Actually has been for a while... The multiplayer is really fun. ^^
    I used to play Mobius, but it took too much space on my phone unfortunately. I liked the game too. :(
    FFRK was a fave of mine too, but once again, space problem.
    Still play Exvius though. I do pretty bad, but I already got adequately far in the game (and my brother would be so mad if I got rid of it).

19. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    my rank in the game is 117 and best girl is obvs rin hoshizora :p

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Fifa Mobile