1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mobile Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AeroHail, May 21, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Here's an updated list of the games I'm playing and my usernames and friend codes for those who feel like sending me a friend invite for whatever reason.
    Fantasy War Tactics R (BZRich64)
    Fire Emblem Heroes (BZRich64; 5877351656)
    Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (BZRich64; 312,811,304)
    Final Fantasy Record Keeper (BZRich; XfDY)
    Injustice 2
    Innocent Bane (BZRich64; 100,166,525)
    Kingdom Hearts Union x [cross] (BZRich64)
    Miitomo (Brady)
    Mobius Final Fantasy (Zest; 20fc 2ab9 9cc1)
    Power Rangers Legacy Wars
    Puzzle & Dragons (Glitch64; 320,793,324)
    Skullgirls
    Unison League (BZRich64)
    And here's a list of games I used to play and the reasons I stopped playing them.
    Injustice: Gods Among Us (Injustice 2 came out.)
    Pokémon Duel (Kind of repetative)
    Pokémon GO (Got boring after a while. I've tried to get back into it, but the game won't let me log in.)
    Spider-Man Unlimited (Got boring after I beat the story mode.)
    Sonic Dash (Got boring after I unlocked all the characters.)
    Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom (I wanted to make room for other games.)
    Sonic Runners (I wanted to make room for other games.)
    Fate/Grande Order (I downloaded it, but it won't run on my phone.)
    YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble (I downloaded it, but it claimed my device was hacked and wouldn't run.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    You have a long list in there. How do you get all that time to play them all??, you are awesome!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    I used to play Pokémon Go until the new update basically prevented me from logging in ;u; I want to play Fire Emblem Heroes but it's not available in my country.

So nowadays I tend to play Shadowverse, Pokémon Duel, and Pokémon Shuffle.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Well, most of the time I just get the daily log-in rewards and ignore the actual game. I go back and forth on which ones I actually play.

Xarn likes this.
  5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I was hoping to find that kind of answer lol. Free time is awesome if you add some videogames, right? XD

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I play Galaxy on Fire 2. Its easily one of the best bounty hunter space games I've ever played. It does have a pretty hefty price from what I remember but it's well worth it. If you like flying fighters in space shooting up bounties, you will defiantly like GOF2.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    As a lot of people have, I play Fire Emblem Heroes. I wanted to try Pokémon GO, but it isn't compatible with my phone (o_O)...

I haven't played it much, but another one I played is called Clash of Mechs. It's a Gundam game that is a nice diversion every now and then, but there isn't really all that much to it, graphically-speaking. It's kind of sad, too, because Gundam has such a rich (albeit often-convoluted) history that there's so much that could be done with it.

8. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I use emulators. Most games from the app store are pay-to-win junk. Besides, what's cooler than playing Pokémon FireRed on your phone?

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Currently playing Magikarp Jump. It's a cute little time waster game that doesn't requite Internet access to play, and it's adorable.

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Haha, too true. That said, just about everything in Heroes can be done with F2P-only units (just gotta be good with those strats, is all), and it is Fire Emblem, so it's worth playing IMO (just not worth paying for, obviously).

Same here, though. I need to see if any of the DS emulators will run on my phone without going berserk... I miss HG/SS. I remember having the Poke-pedometer thing that came with my copy of SoulSilver, and I walked EVERYWHERE with it, especially once I got the Pikachu forest. Had to get that Surfing- and Flying-Pikachu. ^_^

Anubis the Lucario likes this.
  11. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I've worked my way through far too many mobile games haha, I'm a huge fan of self-playing RPGs that I can grind away on while working. Pocket Three Kingdoms, Brave Frontier, Dragon Blaze, Seven Knights, and 일이삼국지 are among my favourites but lately I'm sitting on nothing... My phone doesn't have enough storage space to keep up with my game habits haha;;

12. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I used to play Pokémon Go, but it doesn't really work where I live. I don't live in a city so it's pretty much a walking simulator.

The only other mobile game I play would have to be Magikarp Jump. It's a great time waster.

13. Critical Sass

Critical Sass Slippery when wet

eg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    I play Fire Emblem Heroes on and off, but more often I play Final Fantasy Record Keeper and Triple Triad.

14. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    Dokkan battle and brave frontier.

15. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    I change a lot from game to game thanks to the majority of them being free, but I've been playing Summoners War for a long while now and it's entertaining, sadly I don't have as much time to invest on the game anymore. And well PoGO, when it's not too hot.

16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I play Pokémon Shuffle and Magikarp Jump. Shuffle is fun, but it's very pay-to-win unless you coin grind a lot, so I've stopped playing it as frequently. Magikarp Jump is a good time waster, but once you reach the higher levels it can get a bit repetitive. I stopped playing after I maxed out all my food/training, as well as getting the pond booster to over 50%.

Other then that, I really love playing this rhythm game called Cytus. It's got a killer soundtrack and fun (but pretty challenging) tapping sequences to follow. It does however, take up a lot of memory due to all the songs it uses, over 1GB actually...

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My boyfriend recently introduced me to a game called Sine Line. It's a great time waster and I've found it incredibly addictive since I downloaded it. Additionally, I've got both Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Duel, though I don't play them as frequently.

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heard and seen this one soo many times. I want to try it a lot. Would you say it's really pay-to-win though?? The last thing I want is to get addicted to yet another game that will be tempting to drain your wallet on. Have enough of those already. orz

Been playing Magia Record lately.. I love the Madoka series and this game is very cute & addicting. =) Also been looking to get Valkyrie Connect back, it's one of ATeam's better games.

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I was obsessed with Pokémon Duel for a while. I love the figurines and the strategy/chess-like element of it. I got a Garchomp-EX the first time I opened a capsule.

20. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I play a LOT of BlazBlue RR.

I also play Monster Legends and Mr. Jump, which is trolly.