1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mom! I wanna be an Artist!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by LostSpirit, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    All artists had some sort of start, an inspiration to being pursuing it as a hobby or even as a profession!
    What made you want to start drawing, painting, sculpting, or whatever type of art that you do? Tell us the story of your origin as an artist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
  2. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    What started me on drawing seriously was art class in primary school. I wanted to pursue it as a profession but my parents told me that being an artist doesn't pay well and they'd banned me from pursuing such a profession. This caused me to give up on becoming an artist and I didn't practice it seriously until a couple of years ago when I found myself enjoying the feel of drawing and then earlier this year with editing graphic signatures which is now a serious hobby of mine.

I learnt a lot about editing using Photoshop while I was interning at Homegrown because, 1. That was the time I decided I wanted to be able to make my own forum signatures because they were so cute and cool! 2. I didn't have much to do most of the time so I looked up tutorials and tested them out and 3. I was assigned as the Photoshoot editor for the hosts and hostess of the company which was a challenge because REAL PEOPLE! but I managed to make the producer happy which is all that matters :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.