1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Momo's Q & A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Momo Kiseki, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Do you have a favorite artist?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    @Shadria
    Honestly? Um...no...I mean I love my best friends art the most. I don't really do favourite artists I'm a youtuber person. Like Natewantstobattle and Amalee. But not artists.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I've heard of Wattpad, but it seems like a glorified notepad.
    What actually is wattpad?
    What is your novel about, and what is it called? (I'd like to read it.)

4. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Well, Wattpad isn't a glorified notepad.
    Here's what it's like. When you go on there you can type in just about any fandom and it results in multiple fanfics since fanfics. But people write originals on there. Have you heard of Taran Matharu? And the summoner book series? Which is a real published book? Did you know he started on wattpad?

People can read, comment, vote on your work. Add it to reading lists and people you've never even met start following you, often the more stuff you have the more followers you have but I've found that I just follow people and they follow me back. You can friends and even communicate with your friends through the private messaging.
    I'll also say there are competitions. Such as Wattys this years is gone but the Wattys can be entered by anyone and you can win real prizes Wattpad even has a youtube channel so that's a good place to start.

Now as for my novel it's part of a series of novels and it's the first one Spirit - The curse of fire.
    Basically the story is this.
    14 year old Serena Dew lives in one of four kingdoms. Hers is Yanrie (Pronounced Yan-Ray) the kingdom of fire.
    She lives in it's main town Serna. Her older sister Olive returns from the front lines of a war between their species (Alkanines) and humans who have been hunting down and murdering Alkanines.

Olive meets 15 year old Darrien Ross from Miral the kingdom of Earth. He turns out to be from Taro a town supposedly attacked and burnt to the ground by the humans he's on a mission to rescue his brother Cairo who got kidnapped by the Humans when they attacked.

Alkanines each have elements. Olive is fire. Darrien is water. Serena has yet to find out which of the five she is, Water, Fire, Earth, Air or Spirit, except she rules out the last one since a Spirited alkanine has not existed for thousands of years. Um, stuff happens they try to rescue cairo many plot blockades that stop them..uh...more stuff happens.
    A lot hits the fan. I can't really go any further without spoiling the book.
    My best friend edited for me. So yeah that's nice I started writing it in yr 8 and well now I'm yr 11. It's not as popular as my Yugioh bonds beyond time fanfic which still shocks me since it's like 1.6 k reads last I checked.

Sorry long reply. My book takes a while to explain and that's just not spoiling it. Trying to tell the whole thing would take an hour.
    ;):D

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Would you rather be able to speak any language fluently or be able to play any musical instrument?

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?

6. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    @OzoneFruit
    I would love to play any instrument.
    As for the peanut butter question...neither I detest peanut butter.

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    If you had to change your fave's Pokémon's color palette, how would you make it?
    Ever went to the beach? Or skiing?
    Any Pokémon you like better as a shiny? and vice versa?

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    @Gwoomy
    If I had to change my favourite Pokémon's colour pallet...I wouldn't really want to. See that would be either Eevee or Espeon and I love both the way they are that and we all know that espeon's shiny is green...which I've not really liked. So honestly I wouldn't.

Yes been to the beach. Several times as for skiing nope. Mainly cos there's basically no snow where I live. And I've never even left my state so...

Well...Vaporeon has a cute shiny...but personally Shinx. That was the first and only shiny I had ever caught the others have all been traded to me unless you count the shiny eevee I caught here a couple of days ago. Shinx is cute yellow. And looks epic when it evolves and...yeah...as you can see I don't like espeon's shiny. At. All.

9. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Is there a place in this world that you wish to go to but haven't had the chance to actually go?

10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Oh My Gosh. So. Many. Places.

See I haven't even left my state as of yet so if I tired to tell you all of my places we'd be here an hour hm...heres one or two.
    Being a massive anime fan Japan would be huge for me.

Now this is embarrassing. Is this convention for one of my favourite tv shows. See as far as I'm aware this only takes place in america (though I could be wrong) and I missed it this year (meaning I missed Johnny Yong Bosch) so, lots of saving up once I'm old enough to go somewhere like that alone, I wouldn't go alone except I seriously doubt anyone else in my family would want to go except maybe my older brother who likes this show too.

Bet you totally can't guess what show it is. (Even though just researching Johnny yong bosch would tell you his most well known roll...) :D

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Momo Kisaragi

- Are you enjoying LV so far?
    - If you could change one thing, what would it be?

12. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    How am I enjoy LV?
    It's amazing.
    This is a great place to go when I need to talk or just to hang out. I've made new friends, been able to share my art...had someone call my art amazing.
    I feel so comfortable here, the community is so closely nit, now as for one thing I would change? Hm...
    Honestly, I can't think of very much at all. I can't see anything I personally would change.
    Sorry I didn't reply for ages I didn't even realize there had been a message on here. :sweat:

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you like horror stories, or do you hate them?

14. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Do I like horror stories...well...I mean most people will find this a shock but I love them.
    Strangely I can't get enough of it. A little creepiness and dark, murderous things excite me yet I can't stand jumpscares...huh. That's odd. I wrote a sort of attempt at a horror story once. It made my friends think I was turning evil or something...it went some dark places...

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Do you enjoy writing horror stories, then? What about telling them - either original or someone else's?

16. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    I do enjoy writing them. I can't make em up on the spot which sucks for school camp horror stories or ghost stories. But as for reading others to people. That's fun I get to mess around with my voice a little. Play voice actor for a little bit.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    What's your favourite writing trope?

18. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Apparently just based on the writing I do...
    I really love characters who start off as good guys and then turn evil for one reason or another.
    My favourite reason appears to be possession of some kind...demon, curse those sorts of things.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Do you prefer fluff or angst?

20. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    I have an odd feeling I know what the first one is...um...
    I don't really...prefer either.
    If it shows up then...it shows up.