1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Momo's Q & A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Momo Kiseki, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Fluff is just "happy moments and good times" and angst is "dark and PAIN".

Speaking of which, your favourite character you've ever designed, if you have one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Ah I see.
    Favourite character? Oooh Choco that's a hard one.
    I mean...wow.
    Okay so I have two that I can never decide between (ironic thing is they're brothers)
    One is Darrien Ross, he's the older brother and I've always liked him because he felt real in a lot of ways (that is after he stopped being a boring flat character whose sole purpose was romantic tension and plot) He also was the coolest looking one to me since he has like dark orange eyes.
    You'll remember earlier I said my favourite trope was when good guys turn bad normally via possession of some kind? Yeah that's Darrien, poor guy's got a curse, he's a good kid with a gentle soul just...a little hot tempered.
    Now his brother, adorable. He's ten has bright green eyes, is super bubbly and thinks he's grown up if he gets to ride a pegasus. Like Darrien he has black hair. Cairo is so cute and really noble and just.

I can never ever decide if I like cute, just and noble Cairo more or if I like brave, fiery and kinda-cursed-to-turn-evil Darrien more.
    So both kinda go through heck and back.
    I always do that to my favourite characters.^_^:sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    do you prefer watching kittens play or puppies play?

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Momo Kisaragi
    Welcome to the Weekly QnA!

What Pokémon do you hope to get through the Catcher?
    Are you excited for Gen 8? Detective Pikachu/First Movie Remake?
    Did you make your avatar?

5. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Kitten's so cute!!
    Hm...so many uh...Starly's cute! I'd love to catch Starly, don't think I've caught it yet.
    Um, sort of excited for gen 8. Though the fire starter...I've heard fakemon with better names. I'm in for Sobble probably.
    Detective Pikachu and the first movie yep! Especially the first movie remake! I still remember watching the first movie in the loungeroom when I was little.

And yeah, I made my avatar. =)

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello hello @Momo Kisaragi

First, congratulations for being features as the weekly Q&A!
    - Do you have a favorite flavor of chips?
    - Do you prefer macaroni or noodles/spaghetti?
    - What is your favorite Shiny Pokémon?

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  7. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    My favourite chip flavour has always been salt and vinegar.
    Macaroni for the win!
    My favourite shiny would always have to be shinx, it was also my first so...
    Also, thanks! I didn't even realise I'd been featured.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Is there a Pokémon that you think would be delicious to eat/cook?

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  9. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    No! I couldn't eat one! None of them would be delicious...I mean some of them look delicious but only cause they're based off of food, like Vanillite.

10. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Have you ever played/heard of the Momodora series?
    Are there any songs that you are absolutely sick of hearing?
    Disney or Dreamworks?

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  11. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    No, I have heard that one. I honestly don't get to play games much, I wish I could but it's not like I have many consoles I only have my ds so no...but hey I might look it up. If I'm lucky I'll get the chance to play it (Stupid I consider myself a gamer when I don't get much time to game...)

Songs I'm sick of hearing? Well...let's see...I mean...as much as I love the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V theme I got sick of hearing it. That series has like...145 I think episodes? And unlike zexal (the first yu-gi-oh season I watched) it didn't have a second theme song so by episode 80 I was done. By episode 99...I was even more done.
    And then I spent a year watching re-runs of past episode, dealing with that theme song...till they finally dubbed episode 100...no new theme song...just another 45 episodes or so of that...let's say that I'm still not ready to hear it again...

Disney. Main reason being I love the songs (people are gonna lash out at me so much for this) example: Let it go (told you) that song is like my favourite. And everybody wonders why. *shrugs* BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME! I LIKE THE SONGS I LIKE!! Okay rant over. ;)

Dawn likes this.
  12. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I occasionally misread your username as "Momodora Kisaragi" is all
    Are there any upcoming video games that you'd like to play in the future?

Is your interest in card games limited only to Yu-Gi-Oh, or have you ever explored other series?
    Also, do you have a favourite YGO card? :o

Ahahaha. Next question, then: Modern Disney or Renaissance Disney?

13. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Upcoming video games? Uh...well...the new Pokémon games are the only ones I know about right now.

Uh no, I love Pokémon, yu-gi-oh, my brothers have tried to get me into Magic (nobody has taught me how to play though) and I used to like making my own card games.
    Favourite YGO card...oooh! Uh either Bloom Diva the melodious choir, Dark magician girl or Dark Rebellion Xyz dragon I just love making up summoning chants for them, Dark rebellion is also partially because I really like Yuto.

Oooh, Modern or renaissance...let's see...well I do love some of the renaissance ones...but in general I've seen more of the modern ones. So...I'll go with modern that may change if I see some more of the renaissance disney ones...

Dawn likes this.
  14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Are there any exotic animals that you wish that you could have as a pet?

15. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Uh, I can't remember if this counts I think it does but ever since I was little watching shows the likes of Dora the explorer and Go, Diego, go. I've always loved Scarlet Macaws, I don't know if that's a thing that people already have as a pet or even if it counts as exotic but it's the closest I've got!

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Do you watch TV? And if so, then what do you usually watch?

17. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    I don't watch TV very much anymore only because mine broke and my brother is usually playing x-box on his but when we do it's usual anime night on abc me or our favourite shows on Go.
    Beyblade (that is burst, burst evolution and burst turbo)
    Yu-Gi-Oh (That is classic and Vrains, don't know if Zexal and Arc-V still play)
    Pokémon (X and Y and Sun and Moon, plus the Pokémon Movies that are on every now and again)
    And my brother makes me watch PJmasks and Turning Mecard though Turning Mecard isn't that bad.

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    How good of a runner are you?

19. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Oh Cherry, you don't want to see me running.
    I run the 800s on sports day every year and I nearly die. I'm not even joking.
    I ligit could not even breathe after last sports day.
    Heck, I can barely climb the stairs at school without needing to catch my breath.

I suck at running. Or anything physical. I think I'd rather sit inside and write all day. =)

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you pay a lot of attention to cleanliness? Like cleaning your room everyday? Keeping things neat and proper always?

Momo Kiseki likes this.