1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) Ultimate

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Garudarocks, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    So, I just got the game for Christmas (I know, I'm almost a year late ROFL), and I love it. So, how far have y'all made it, and what are your thoughts on it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    This is an extremely addicting game and I definitely can't wait for the next one to come out. I'm about to finish up the HR quests and enter G-Rank!

3. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I hate you :P I'm still on 6* Village, only done a couple of Port quests.

4. TsukiToTaiou

TsukiToTaiou School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽69.4
    I've been looking for new games to play and saw that one! Have you had a lot of fun with it? Would you recommend it? What sort of game is it anyway?

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I love it, I just love Monster hunter. I've cleared pretty much everything in it and are just upgrading my weapons and hunting for the fun of it now. I've spend hundred of hours playing solo or duo with a RL friend of mine, sadly I can't play it online as I don't have a Wii U yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I got the game a long time ago but didn't do much with it until recently. Its a lot of fun but I'm still pretty bad at it haha. I'm up to the 5 star village quests now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.