1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Monster Hunter: World Beta

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Getus, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Recently announced, Monster Hunter: World will be getting a beta starting 9/12/2017 and ending 12/12/2017. The times for the beta's beginnings are:

9.00 AM PST
    5.00 PM GMT
    6:00 PM GET

and the ending times are the exact same, giving us exactly three days to play the game. Naturally this will be for PS4 only and you can preload the game now. That's right, right now!

Who's excited about MH:World whether you're new to the franchise, like me, or an experienced player?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    HYYYPE! I almost forgot about it despite you throwing it in my face on Discord. I need to download this before I forget.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Critical Sass

Critical Sass Slippery when wet

eg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
  4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I lack a PS4, or a Xbox One, so I'm probably going to be stuck with the PC edition.. And my PC and internet isn't the best. This is either going to be a MH game I'll have to skip, or suffer badly with ;~; It looks so cool, though-I hope all you guys with the beta have fun

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It really is great, just playing the beta made it harder for me to wait. Barroth was in the beta and it looks so so good compared to the previous games.