1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Monster Hunter

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ThePumkin, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hey everyone!
    Besides Pokémon I play a lot of Monster Hunter, and I was just wondering if anyone else on the forums is into the game and would like to hunt a couple of monster with me!

If you don't know what monster hunter is, its a RPG game where you have to hunt monsters . . . :P and with the monster you can create weapons and armor sets which will allow you to become stronger and fight harder monsters! Its a very challenging game and its lots of fun with a full party (4 players)!

I really recommend the game, besides Pokémon, Monster Hunter is the most played game in Japan so there must be some type of connection!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    I heard this game was really, really good and can keep you occupied for hours. I have a friend who has been playing it nonstop since it came out, and he says it gets more difficult the more you play it :o I've thought about getting it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Its like dark souls for a portable system, without losing all your gear when you die

4. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    so whats monster hunter

5. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I got monster hunter for the 3DS, though I don't think it has wifi? My friend who got me into monster hunter hasn't approached me about hunting monsters with him, and he has it on the 3DS too.

I'm on the urgent mission for either the 2 Star or 3 Star mission, can't remember at the moment.

6. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Yea the 3DS version only has local multiplayer, the Wii U version as online but sadly I don't have it yet :/

7. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I can't beat the qurupeco. When it randomly flies off, do you have to kill the Great Jaggi for it to return?

8. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Well you should paint ball it to see where he flies of to, and no you don't have to kill the Great Jaggi!

9. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I think I did paintball it though? Maybe I didn't

10. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    You have to be careful to exactly where you throw the paintball, as its sometimes easy to miss. It also gradually wears off, so be careful. The qurupeco calls for the great jaggi (and I think another monster, I can't remember), and if possible, ignore it/them.

I currently don't own any of the games, but I have played them, and gotten many, many tips from our schools MH Fanatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.