1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Morally Speaking: SHOULD Nebby Stay in the Bag?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Dec 16, 2017.

?

Morally Speaking: SHOULD Nebby Stay in the Bag?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. Blood-Umbreon

Blood-Umbreon School Kid

King
    (Nidoran♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Rather than it be morally wrong, shouldn't we ask why Lillie is keeping nebby in the bag and is it necessary.

2. Shockwave

Shockwave Chargebolt

Totodile
    (Totodile)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.3
    Thunder Stone ★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    #FreeNebby
    Nah, but seriously, put it in a Pokéball. That's like putting your child in a suitcase when you travel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽54.9
    But what about those little backpacks for cats where they have the little spaceship lookin-hole to see out of?

I think it's fine as long as they update his ride.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Burst
    (Litwick)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽762.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    To paraphrase Patrick, if Nebby won't stay in the bag, I've picked out this nice jar for you instead. :U

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Saraceaser

Shine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽24.7
    I agree with this, I mean, I understand it was for Nebby's own good and all to protect it, but once they reached Professor Kukui's they should have put Nebby into a Pokéball for better protecting it, and it just seems inherently wrong to keep Nebby in the bag for so long at a time, like claustrophobic and suffocating and stuff.

(I mean, even if they were planning to 'release' Nebby later or whatever, they still could have done that whether was in a Pokéball or not.)

6. Arod

Arod Dededegree in Trigonometry and Gordo Physics

Venom
    (Seviper)
    Level 71
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    I love Lillie to heck and back but......... couldn't the main character of the game just give her a Pokéball, or ask Hau, or ask Kukui or *Pulls out a scroll and begins reciting names from every trainer she's known and come across*

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽118.0
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Morally, yes. If it's for the greater good, Nebby must stay in the bag where it's safe.

Though, Nebby actually got captured when they were in the bag. So logically, no. Nebby should not be in the bag. Nebby should be free to escape if they're in danger.

8. Gazi

Gazi Bird Keeper

Warrior
    (Rufflet)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽161.9
    I've never understood why Nebby was in a bag. Like, there are so many better ways to deal with it. Putting a Pokémon in a bag will probably just encourage it to try to run away more than it would if it was in just a Pokéball. I know that I'm not the only person to say this, but if Nebby absolutely has to be under control, then just catch it.
    Morally speaking though, as far as I can tell (though I haven't played the games yet) Nebby should stay in the bag, not that it will, but it should.

9. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    For the memes, yes, but morally speaking, no. It is not right to have a living, breathing creature stuffed into a bag because it will suffocate or just get really bored and starve.

10. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachioed Machamp

Pulgasari
    (Aron)
    Level 26
    PokéPoints:
    ₽434.7
    I'm going to go with yes. After all, Nebby actually only needs to stay in the bag when Lillie is out and about going places. In the games that's basically all that we see, so it seems like Nebby has to always stay in the bag, but before the events of the game Nebby was probably spending a lot of time freely wandering Kukui's house.

11. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Jay
    (Froakie)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽299.2
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Also, everyone, keep in mind that the question is "Should Nebby stay in the bag?", not, "Should Lillie force Nebby to stay in the bag?" Thus it is fairly clear to me that the answer is yes.

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽920.4
    I say yes. We need to protect the baby from getting nebby-napped.