1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Morning bird vs. Night owl?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Feb 17, 2019.

?

Morning bird or night owl?

1. Morning bird

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Night owl

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. A little bit of both

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Which are you? Are you staying up as late as you can or waking up as soon as possible?

(For some reason no matter how late I stay up, I naturally wake up early. I don’t sleep in at all.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I cannot wake up early by instinct no matter how hard I try. I know it's bad for me, but I usually stay up until the wee hours of the night. Every year, the time I usually go to bed gets later and later just by habit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I used to be a morning person but as I've gotten older, I started to prefer to stay up since I could be by myself and have that time of solitude and be able to do just about whatever I want.

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I stayed up until 2am last night. This is more typical than I'd like to admit.

5. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I am very much an early bird - I'm up and around at 5:30am even when I don't have to be, 6am at the absolute latest. I've always been an early riser - it's a habit I developed when I was at school, and kept because I have a very loud younger brother who doesn't understand that he has to stay in bed if he wakes up early...or didn't back then, anyway. I like doing things in the morning and getting them out the way so I can relax in the afternoon, and I've never encountered anything so urgent that I can't just put it off for a night and do it early the next day.

...it does put me at odds with a lot of timezones, though...

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I have a similar approach, except I take it in the opposite direction. Rather than going to bed late so I can be alone, I go to bed early. I can go to bed at 8 and be alone from that time forward instead of waiting for everyone else to go to bed at 10; and when I wake up at 7 on the weekend and probably have a solid 2-3 more hours before anyone else is up.

That said, I'm mostly on the early bird side of things. Mostly because my job has me waking up early. If I worked a late shift I'd become a night owl, but I play the cards I'm dealt: waking up at 4:30 five times per week. You get used to it.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I have trouble not going to bed too late- does that answer the question?

Haha though, I remember that one time I waked up really early after going to bed at a reasonable hour. But it seems no matter how hard I try, it's not convincing enough for me to stop staying up late.

8. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    I'm usually asleep by 10 P.M. and awake by 6 A.M. I try to stay up later, usually on the weekends, but then I sleep until well into the next day (usually after noon).
    I'm most likely a little of both, but I used to stay up so late compared to now. But now I've got a rhythm to follow, and it's an important one, too.

9. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    A little bit of both. I work every morning pretty much so I'm forced to be up and I stay up late or early depending on how tired I am.

10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Definitely a night owl as this point in my life. I don't stay up terribly late, but I go to bed usually about 1 A.M. (or 3:30 AM last night because Smash Bros). When I was younger, waking up early was my thing, but the older I get, it's nice to have that quiet, peaceful nighttime to myself.

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Early Bird catches the worm. I always Wake up at 6 in the morning. Not the earliest one could wake up, but I tend to always wake up early and go to bed early. Its a habit I got during school and will keep with me the rest of my life probably.

12. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Used to go to bed really late and woke up around noon if there wasn’t school, but now I make sure to never get up past 10.

Once you’re out of bed, staying up after waking earlier is pretty easy. You just have to get up quickly without thinking about how drowsy you feel.

13. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Waking up at 6 A.M. everyday has already become a habit for me. It's only natural that I've become an early bird.

14. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,957.4
    Night owl. Definitely night owl. I don't really do mornings unless I have to and I have a habit of staying up later than I intend to.