1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Most annoying evolution method

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Arc1Dragon, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Whaaaaaat? How come I never figured that out...? Oh, I'm agreeing to this. (Looks at the entire Game Freak staff) "Would the person who thought of Inkay's evolution please step forward?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    It doesn't? Wow that is really lame, I never knew that. What a slap in the face that must be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I fist had to look up how to evolve Inkay and when that didn't work, I had to look up whether or not it worked on a 2DS. I ended up having to get one from the GTS.

4. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    That really sucks. I hate how they have that only for the 3ds. I mean, Gen 6 had some weird evolution stuff, but this is at the top. Has to.