1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Most Epic/Coolest Video Game Character

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dancey, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Dancey

Dancey Sailor

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE L E D G E N D
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽133.7
    (I don't know if this was made already but I don't feel like checking) In certain games, there's always that really cool character that does epic stuff, and is probably kinda cold and serious at times, but really cool. That's what this thread is about! For me, I've gotta give it to Hornet from Hollow Knight. I mean, her design is pretty cool, her battle theme, the thing that inspired me to make this, is amazing, her voice kinda sounds like someone from one of those epic animes (anyone else who knows about the game who thinks that, or is it just me?), and she uses a giant (well, compared to her size) sewing needle as a weapon, which I think is pretty epic! What do you all think? Who do you think is the coolest, most epic video game character?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Compared to the rest of the characters, Meta Knight from Kirby is pretty badass. I mean, he has his own airship, for gods sake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Of course, I'll say Zero and X from the Mega Man X and MM Zero series, more so Zero, but X has his moments.

There's also Zer0, the haiku-speaking badass (from Borderlands 2).

2B from Nier:Automata has won my admiration as a complete and utter boss, particularly with the start of Playthrough C.

Shield Knight from Shovel Knight, considering his/her resilience at a near the conclusion. You don't have to kill bad guys to be epic and action-packed.

And I'll round it off with Kirby (not just MK). He's an action packed hero who is daunted by nothing at all and is always in good spirits, never being brought by hopelessness or fear. Gotta admire that in an epic hero.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    One awesome character I remember why back when was Ringabel, from Bravely Default. At first he was just a hilariously vain flirt, and his constant banter with Edea never ceased to make me laugh. But then... uh, spoilers.
    Later in the game it is discovered that Ringabel was actually an alternate version of the black knight, Alternis Dim. ...Which wasn't really that big of a surprise given the massive hint in his name. He goes from flirt to detective to ultimate awesome guy mode throughout the last couple chapters of the game, and it's amazing.

He also makes a brief cameo in Bravely Second, and joins your party as a guest while taking on a special side boss. And he's just as awesome and hilarious as before. XD

5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    CJ from Grove Street, my homies.

6. Critical Sass

Critical Sass Slippery when wet

eg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    I cry every time ;-;

It goes without saying really, but Samus Aran is top tier A++ badass.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Yu Narukami.

"The King's orders are always absolute." :P

8. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sydney from Payday 2. I just find her story on how she got into the Payday Gang to be badass. This probably isn't spoilers, but ah well.
    Basically the Payday gang was robbing a bank (as they do). Sydney, noticing this, walks into the bank and starts shooting EVERYTHING. She barely manages to leave afterward, but in the chaos she stole one bag of the money the Payday Gang had originally stolen from the bank. She was recruited into the Payday Gang not long after. Is it just me, or is that just plain awesome?