1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Most underused LV Features

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, May 15, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    What in your opinion are the least used LV features?

Mine are, The Lottery , The quick navigation menu, and the forums itself

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Lottery? What lottery?

Anyway, for me a pretty underutilised feature in LV is the 'users online now/today' section... The newsfeed and help sections I also barely notice, and I'd guess the treasure shop~?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Jupjami Click "Shop" > Items shop . On the little bar on the left four text boxes are there. One is a lottery

Jupjami likes this.
  4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    I rarely use the Game Corner or the Question and Answer sections of the forum. I also don't really use the catcher much unless I find a shiny or a Vivillon form I don't already have.

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I think the Pokémon model feature is underused:

ChocoChicken likes this.
  6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Wait there's something else you can do here but chat?! Seriously though, I rarely use any of the features of LV. I go on the forums yes, but I don't really like or use a whole lot of fancy buttons. My most unused thing has to be the status updater. I used it once, and you can see what I said if you click on my name.

Jupjami likes this.
  7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I agree with the lottery. I always tried to use it, but I never fully understood what ya had t o do.

It may not be unused but I hardly use the catcher feature, as I already have so many Pokémon,
    also maybe the things ya can od with the Pokémon, ya can level them, evolve them and thats it. usually when I evolved it or hatched it, I never look at it again

8. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    tbh I always forget about lotto. It's something I'm interested in but don't really touch too often since I'm one of those people that can go overboard at times