1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion MotM Suggestion

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 10, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm not telling you on who to vote for MotM i'm just here to say. I think peeps should have something done to their name like how VIP's and the sort have a different color name along with a little person with horns with their hair in a messy bun. It'd be kinda cool if they either

A. Got a crown on the side of their name
    B. Got a change of color
    C. Had a bit of sparkle placed on their name

I just felt like people who got it barely got noticed and were only shown at the bottom of the page near the game corner where some people don't go (*cough Wavepearl*)

These are just suggestions and can be manipulated to however you like if need be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I think that this would be a cool idea, and one that would make it even more exciting to be member of the month!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LassusVulpes likes this.
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Yep, I also like the idea. It would definitely give the Motm more attention, which they deserve.
    I'm not so sure, but I think that Motm have on Discord a special rank during their special month.
    So maybe this could be added to LV here. An example would be an user having the normal member rank and then the Motm rank.

LassusVulpes likes this.