1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Mountains of Permafrost (Pokefic)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Katanaeyegaming, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Rating:T for some slight violence and the occasional swear.

Summary: Since I was a young kid I've lived on these damned mountains wishing to escape to civilization and be the first person in 300 years to do so.

Chapter 1: A history rooted in ice.

The shadows lifted to unveil that I was in fact awake on that damn mountain. I was always shunned from the outside world by a tradition that had existed for over three accursed centuries of separation known only as The Severance Referendum. The man in charge at the time was wildly popular despite some of the very harsh decisions he made.

As for me I'm just a normal Snover outside of one fact that often gets brought up at family gatherings. And that fact is that I, Chiro Hanson am the descendant of the former dictator Garcy Hanson who ruled the land from almost 50 years. During his rule he killed anyone from outside his direct rule who ended up stepping on our soil and furthering the dividing rift that had been opened up with The Severance Referendum 20 years previous.

However while we lacked the technology that modern society had been speculated to have we have one thing they never would. And that was our mastery over the cold and the element of ice.

Ice sports became the main reason people tried to sneak behind the borders as many of the events reputation spread throughout the land.

It wasn't all bad for sure however I wasn't going to sit in the same spot and die. So one day I began my trek to the lower regions of the mountain with my family completely unaware of what I had done.

But keeping them in the dark was the least of my worries.

BZRich64 likes this.