1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies Movie time!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lexicalMagician, Jun 25, 2020.

1. lexicalMagician

lexicalMagician The Lamest Loser of them All

Silver
    (Shinx)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.0
    The title is clickbait :))
    In all seriousness, it's a question. What's your go to movie when you're with another person/ other peeps? For me it's Lilo and Stitch. It's good and one of my favorites, no matter how old my company is

2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I never watch movies but my main movie I guess will be How to train your dragon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    My friends know how much I love the song You’re Welcome from Moana, so that’s usually the go to movie with my friends.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    When I really want to watch something and I don't really care what, my default movie is either Coco, Coraline, or Strange Magic. I'll never get tired of those movies.

5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'm not really a movie guy, but if I had to choose to watch a movie, I'd probably do Deadpool or Deadpool 2. And for something more kid friendly, I'd go for lion king, or lion king 1 and a half.

6. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    I don't watch many movies but if i do im a sucker for The Nightmare Before Christmas the songs are bangers