1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Movies of 2016

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What movies are you excited to see that are coming out this year? When do they come out? Can you talk about what it's about? What interest you about this movie? What movie do you really not want to see?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm psyched for DC comics movies coming out. Superman-Batman should be good, Aquaman might not suck (but honestly, given some of DC's recent movies (I'm looking at you, Green Lantern) and this one's hero, it probably will suck), and I don't know if Wonder Woman is this year or next, but I have high hopes for it.

There isn't really anything here I'm specifically dreading, though. I just really hope that DC does a good job with the Justice League, and starting off with two less-popular heroes (Aquaman and Wonder Woman, though I have no idea why she's not more popular aside from some lame outfits designs sometimes) might be a risky move. If I was in charge there, I'd be pushing heroes like Huntress or Cyborg instead, since they're more likely to be bigger hits as far as I can see.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    There's Deadpool! It came out a few days ago, can't wait to see it! My friend says that it's really good and hilarious!

4. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I'm honestly very excited for the new Godzilla film coming out this summer and Finding Dory. Finding Nemo was by far my favorite Pixar film when I was a kid so I can't wait to see the new one, hopefully it'll be even better than the first. Godzilla 2014 was the first and only Godzilla film I've watched but I thought it was seriously awesome so I'll definitely be there to see it in the theater when it comes out. Usually I don't go to the movies by myself so I hope some of my buddies will be willing to tag along >_>

Grand Rizer likes this.
  5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Total list of movies I look(ed) forward to seeing:

• Deadpool (which was amazeballs)
    • Gods of Egypt
    • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
    • Ratchet and Clank
    • Captain America: Civil War
    • X-Men: Apocalypse
    • Now You See Me 2
    • Jason Bourne
    • Suicide Squad
    • Doctor Strange

6. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    tbqh I'm hella hype for the Ratchet and Clank movie. I'm also looking forward to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I've missed the Harry Potter world, so I'm glad they're bringing something new to the movie world of HP.

Reckless likes this.
  7. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    gojira 2016 and the jungle book

i really love the new design for godzilla( and the fact that the trailer was just released, HYPE) and i really am looking forward to see this movie

i think the jungle book looks really good and i loved the animated one back then so there;s that

but mostly i'm hyped for goji

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.