1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Movies You Regret Seeing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Radiohead97, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiohead97

Radiohead97 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.2
    We've had movies where we saw it and went "I was excited for this?" or "Why did I think this is good?" This is a thread dedicated to those movies. What movies did you regret seeing?

For me, a lot of drug related movies I thought were very grim for my taste, mostly Trainspotting and Requiem for a Dream.

2. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    All the fairy tale movies. (When I was 3 lol)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    The Master of Disguise--the trailers made it out to be really funny, but it was painful to watch--you know you're in trouble when your hero is named after a nut

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Both the Percy Jackson movies were a pain for me to watch. I am a loyal fan to the series (Leo and Calypso MUST HAPPEN!), and I felt like they changed too much. They changed some of the plot points that were too important to make future movies in the series and they even screwed up the mythology. The first was a pain because of the Pearls side quest and changing the Chimera to a Hydra in a completely different area. The second was just such a pain, so many things that just change the whole storyline, and Calypso wasn't included in it. I could go on about these movies for ages, but I won't bore you guys too much.

5. Hyena

Hyena Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Jack and Jill >n> I had to watch it with my baby sister and that is easily the /worst/ movie I have ever had to suffer through.

6. Agent Shade

Agent Shade Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'm no fond of movies, but I remember months ago I bumped into this movie called The Back Up plan. I don't even know why i was watching TV to begin with, I guess I was just bored. Anyway. it started out okay but got worse and worse the more I watched it. There's absolutely no relatable characters, and the plot was really predicable with a really cheesy ending. It begun with this woman that wanted a kid, but since she hadn't fallen in love with a man and didn't have a boyfriend or anything, she went to get donor sperm from her doctor, and on her way home from it she fights with this man over a taxi. She sees him the next day a a farmer's market, and-you guessed it-she obviously likes him. You can probably give a good guess of a good portion what happened after that.

I can't think of any other right now, but I definitely remember that one.

7. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I'm surprised this hasn't been said...The Last Airbender....I will never watch it again. I'm sticking to the original and Korra series from now on.

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Any movie that I actually spent money on, in one form or another. Like the last Mummy movie a few years ago. It was fucking terrible and I regret buying a ticket for it. If I paid nothing to watch it I don't have regrets, even if I didn't like the movie in the end. It was just time that was spent, and my time isn't valuable to anybody so nothing gets lost.

9. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Was that the one with the hideous Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson CGI scorpion monster? The Twilight saga, Bad Teacher, Coraline (creepy button eyes), Gremlins and Hansel and Grettel: Witch Hunters are the ones I regret watching, basically because I either hated them or found them scary. The latter was atrociously gory though and overall a crappy movie. The cool weapons in it were probably the only redeeming qualities.

10. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Nah it was the latest one in that series, the last one to come out. Although the ones with the Rock were lame too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.