1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MS Paint

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sheep, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    MS Paint helped me get into Digital Art! I used it for quite a while making silly drawings and pixel art (which are sadly lost to time :( ) before I found Medibang. I still love it though despite how simple it is.

2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Anybody from early 2000's draw Club Penguin Penguin and Puffles from there?i made a LOT, and they honestly sucked. I'm not sharing them because I don't have access anymore (insert smirk here) but that's ok with me, that's probably for the best xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    MS paint is what made me realize, "Hey, I can do the draw!"

I always liked messing around, making funny stuff, but one time I decided to draw a random Pokémon on it. I randomized and got Chimecho, and after I drew it I was really proud, so then I drew another, and a different thing, and oh look if I do this on my phone I can kinda draw, and ooh what's this free drawing app- so on so forth. I haven't actually played with MS paint in awhile-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...