1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Muh new VR (What're your favorite VR games)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Barandofl, May 22, 2021.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Hey guys. I just recently (2 days ago) bought myself a Oculus Quest 2 VR headset.

I gotta say, I've been tinkering around with it so far, and I'm having a blast. Now this isn't my first time playing in VR. My cousin own his own VR headset, and I used to visit his house to play with it for a bit, so I knew what I was getting myself into.

Now here's what I really wanna talk about. I just recently found this very cool game for VR titled "Echo VR". I've played a few VR games before, and they're alright, but this game right here is hands down one of the most fun games I've played in VR in ever.

It's essentially a mix between frisbee golf, and soccer (You must throw a disk at the enemy's goal), but it's all in ZERO G. So to get around the field, you must either use your thrusters to move around, or use your environment (and other people) to push yourself to gain some boost of speed.

If any of you guys have a VR headset, I greatly recommend giving this game a look (But only if you find anything I said interesting).

Also, if you do have a Oculus account, feel free to send me a friend request (Username same as here), I'd love to play more games with the LV crew.

On a side note: What are your favorite VR games? I'd love to see what you guys are interested in. Helps give me ideas on what to look into for a possible VR game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    to add onto this (as I have played Echo.) , It's effectively Rocket league, where you can deck the shit outta people and fly off , but you can block incoming punches to secure a goal, it's a fun one. but my god it takes a lot of practice .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I agree, but there's no better feeling than using your ally to slingshot yourself and gain ultimate speed in order to steal the disk off the enemy and score the goal.

4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    so an update to this, me and him played a few games, and we were completely stupid as you'd expect, we shot so fast across the map we were unstoppable

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Beat saber.

Whenever I went to my buddy Nathans place back in may I had the chance to play it and I think it's amazing.

At least I got to cross it off my rhythm game bucket list before I left.

Barandofl likes this.