1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

MUSIC LEAKED: BATTLE THEMES FOR BOSSES

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by OzoneFruit, Nov 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    So, the people on /r/Pokémon have gotten a lot of datamining, and apparently have managed to snag the battle themes for a ton of people, including all of the villanous bosses, and Necrozma! If you'd like to take a listen, follow the link HERE to check out a list of songs! What are your thoughts? Personally I'm a huge fan of Giovanni and Cyrus' themes!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Welp. I have some questions.
    So, Light Necrozma is stronger than Mega Rayquaza? SIGN ME AND THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE UP!
    Also, UB evolves? I don't know.

Giovanni's theme is REALLY COOL!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Yeah, Giovanni's theme is awesome, I loved how they merged the Rocket HQ theme into there! :D

Light Necrozma's overall BST is lower than Mega Ray at 754 (97/167/97/167/97/129) but that 129 speed is terrifying (Mega Ray is only 115)

And UB Sticky (Poipole) evolves into the Poison/Dragon type Naganadel after learning Dragon Pulse! (BST 540: 73/73/73/127/73/121) :)

4. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well...
    But, I thought that UBs worked with the same logic as legendaries (they don't evolve, but FORGET NEBBY)
    Also, Necrozma is now the strongest Pokémon in the world? I don't understand. Also ASH

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I'm not a huge fan of the Archie and Maxie themes though, but I'm digging Cyrus' theme here! Archie and Maxie's themes probably don't sound too good for me since we got the ORAS version but Cyrus hasn't had any change at all, so meeting him in game will be interesting!

6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4

7.8/10 too much techno XD

Also, Lysandre's theme has more trumpets than it. >:(

ShireHime likes this.
  7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really loved all the themes, I especially like Ghestis and Archie/Maxie. Ghestis because it was faithful to the original, and the Hoenn theme because it was different from it's original, but still faithful enough to make me love it.

Lysandre's theme was GARBAGE past the intro. It's just so underwhelming...

I like all the other themes as well. Cyrus was good, and Giovanni was a classic throwback with modern mixed in. I liked Giovanni's better than Cyrus's despite the Kanto pandering.

8. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Pokémon US/UM is just breaking ALL the boundaries, aren't they? Evolving UBs, evolving Legendaries, alternate universes, wormholes...'what happened to evil idiot Rattata teams?' *incoherent genwunner mumbling*
    But really, I'm super excited to hear and see the old evil leaders again. Now, all my fantasies about them gathering and being like 'which underleveled rodent common in your region do you supply YOUR troops with?' and 'nonono, that's not the way to laugh evilly and steeple your fingers while saying 'excellent', let me show you'.