1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music tracks!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Dec 9, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    All of the songs in this game were pretty good, though personally I'm not a fan of the Elite Four, or Gym Leader music. Way too relaxed for my tastes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I thought the soundtrack was decent overall, but I absolutely loved the main legendary theme and the champion's theme! Those two tracks are definitely my favorite, the rest of the music was still really nice, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Snowbelle city was the best, i spent many hours playing that track over and over again

4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    The theme for route 15/16/17 is really nice, I spent quite a bit of time skating around the area to keep listening uvu
    Anistar city had a nice theme, too! The flare boss theme was really cool, I liked listening to that one too

5. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    The Route 10 music is the bee's knees! The Kalos Legendary, Kanto Legendary, E4 music and Champion music tracks were very catchy too.

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I think I liked the clothing theme the best. It was simply very catchy, and I actually liked the theme the most than the rest of the region. I think I noticed this first than any other song, so I simply took it as my favorite.

7. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    This has to be my absolute favourite track in X&Y:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x1uOpbjnF0

The Coumarine City track! Like, this music is outstanding; very fitting for a city by the ocean! Like, all in all, out of all the city theme's I've heard in Pokémon, this one is definitely the icing on the cake for me; but in general, I'd say X&Y theme's are really, really amazingly peaceful and tranquil! I hope the future games will follow this! <33

8. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Ah man, that's a tough one to just pick one song. If I had to choose, I'd have to say the Pokéball Factory. I really loved it. Lysandre is a very close second.

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    My favorite music tracks in X/Y were the Pokémon League theme and Diantha's Battle theme. I liked the Pokémon League's theme because it kind of added to the atmosphere of the game. The gong like transition in the track really makes it seem like the huge League is bigger than it actually is, like an actual Palace of some sort. With Diantha's theme, I really liked how it was both playful and serious. It was really fitting for the beautiful setting and I just enjoyed it general!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Omg, I just went to listen to the Pokémon League theme again and remembered just how much it gave me shivers.. it really was amazing, can't believe it totally flew over my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpchXgr7JQ&

Goosebumps at around 1:35 - 2:00. Do recall just standing around there in-game so I could listen to this beauty.

11. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Lumoise city sound track. is relaxing to me and cool <3

12. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My absolute favorite track in the game is, no question, the legendary battle theme. So mind-blowingly amazing in every sense of the word, one of the best tracks in the series for me.

I also really like Route 18/19/21's music, as that fits well for after having saved the world from Team Flare, and it's a gorgeous track at that.

13. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,743.1
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    The Elite Four theme, I just love it. I love the Xernea/Yveltal theme too and spend like 10 minutes just listening to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.