1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Musical Instruments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ConfettiCat, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I play the clarinet, alto saxophone, and guitar! I've been playing them all for about 7ish years now? It...can become a chore with how much I have to practice for some stuff. Especially if I dont like the music but its for a audition or something...

I reallllllly want to learn to play the cello. Its just so beautiful!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    The cello is such a beautiful instrument, my friends brother got a scholarship for cello and he's won competitions and made it to national youth orchestra. Now I feel like theres no point in me learning to play cello :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    So many people here can play multiple instruments, you guys are amazing *sparkly eyes* All I'm good at is piano and I'm not even actually that good. I'm still trying to learn drums though, and even though my fingers hurt when trying to learn guitar, I still want to try and learn it.

Wings likes this.
  4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Don't give up on music! It's totally worth learning to play an instrument, even with all the blood, sweat and tears that comes with it. If you keep playing guitar, your fingers will build up calluses and it'll hurt less!

ConfettiCat likes this.