1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio My Fakemon Designs

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 22, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I've got over 40 different Fakemon regions, and I finally decided it's time to start showing off art of the Pokémon that make them up. First up is the Grass starter of the Zooks region...

[​IMG]

Meet Treever, the Tree-Eating Pokémon! Treever loves the taste of tree bark. In fact, it loves it so much that it takes extreme willpower to keep it from eating its own tail, which is also made of tree bark. It's ability, like all Grass starters, is Overgrow, and its hidden ability is Hyper Cutter. I apologize for the poor color job. I'm still trying to get better as an artist. Let me know what you guys think of it and if you want to see more from this region and my other ones!

2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Treever is such a cute name omg? I'd love to see more of your fakemon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I'm definitely going to post more! I just need to find new coloring materials to use, as I have found out that the fixing spray I used on the pastels in that pic is actually toxic and I can't use pastels without fixing spray because they'll smudge a ton. Will hopefully get some colored pencils later in the week. Stay tuned!

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’m excited to see them :3

5. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the second Pokémon of the Zooks region and Treever's first evolved form: Muddam! It's a Grass and Ground type, and fun fact: this Pokémon generates its own mud for extra protection against certain attacks. Fully evolved form coming soon!

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Muddam looks really cool! I'm interested to see what its final evo looks like!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    [​IMG]

Meet the final evolved form of the Zooks region Grass starter: Terracutta! It's a Grass and Ground type, and can learn the signature move Terra Fist upon evolution. Terra Fist is a Grass type attack that also has a chance of raising this Pokémon's defense upon hitting. Fun fact: This Pokémon's clay armor is actually a physical part of its body. Even if a tiny bit of the armor gets chipped off in battle, it's incredibly painful for it. Fire starter art coming soon! Stay tuned!

8. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The design is really cool!

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    cant wait to see the fire line!