1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My little ponyyyyy, my little pony

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by windy15, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Like you didn't see this coming. :D I mean come on, them ponies are everywhere! You can't stop it. Deal with it. B)

Yes, this is the thread for all My Little Pony -themed discussion. The CMC:s, Discord, the Mane 6 and a whole lot more characters are waiting for you to talk about them! And now that this thread has been made, this site just got 20% cooler!

So... what did you think of Babs Seed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    I enjoy watching the show, and I like to collect the toys. C:
    MLP is one of the things that can make me feel all fuzzy like the world is actually a wonderful place.

I have thought about starting to draw what all my favorite pkmn's cutie marks would be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Aww, that sounds so nice! Be sure to post 'em sometime! ^_^

4. Spire

Spire Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh, NO...

I've heard of so many people watching one episode with the thought of it being stupid and girly, and bam! They're addicted. I have a theory. I think the theme song is hypnotic. I mean, grown men liking this show... What? O_O It's something I just don't understand...

5. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    As soon as I saw this I literally punched the air and mentally shouted "Yes!" Bab seed was... pretty good. If they're putting in another blank flank Im glad its someone out of town.

Applejack is the best of all
    Lightning Bolt is second
    Pinkie Pie is third
    Enjoy this show forever

6. Flameback

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    fluttershy ftw ~

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Fluttershy is ok... but rarity tops her. And scizor, i think your stating the obvious. Of course I'm going to comment on this

8. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I totally agree with Flameback: Fluttershy FTW!!! ^_^
    And sorry houndoom17, but out of the Mane 6, I like Rarity the least. I dunno, I think she's kind of an over dramatic, over girly diva. She does have a nice singing voice though, and her generosity is a big plus. Anyway, everyone has their own oppinion and I respect them for it.

But still Fluttershy FTW!!! ^_^

9. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    I'm not caught up with the show, not by a long shot, but I like Rarity as well. I thought I'd really like Rainbow but I just don't. I feel like she's a showoff and never admits she's wrong, which she is often.

I'm also not too fond of Pinkie Pie. I'm eh about Apple Jack. I live in the "Wild Wild West" and living with it really puts a whole negative light on some of the stuff her character represents. No offense to anyone. It's just not my preferred lifestyle. I'll probably never live in the South.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    my favorite pony is basement pony
    i really like the cheese smell and the energy drinks she carries.

Nate likes this.
  11. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I don't know how to answer to that.:what:

12. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Rarity.
    that is all

13. MesmerAria

MesmerAria School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    I'm gonna be that guy and side with Twilight Sparkle on this one.

And I had a feeling this thread was on here somewhere... >.>

Still haven't seen last week's episode, but I'm so excited for tomorrow's. Trixiiieeeee :3

And I named my Delcatty Rarity.

14. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Cool, my second favorite pony!

You haven't seen "One Bad Apple" yet? Watch it, watch it NOW.:D

Somehow, Rarity is a spot on name for a Delcatty.

15. MesmerAria

MesmerAria School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Well, I would, but I'm in class right now XD I'll probably watch it after tomorrow's episode.

16. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    OMG Trixie... she was badass. :P I felt so bad for Snip and Snail! And Twilight too!:(

The Alicorn Amulet was cool, and I would have never expected an ending like that. Sure, Twilight beating Trixie without magic was unexpected, but Trixie (somewhat) apologizing made me think if that really was her. Then she faceplanted and I was sure it was. :P

What did you who watched it think?

17. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I have heard of all this "brony " stuff and for a year now i have been wanting to give this show a try! XD but I'm a lazy guy. . .
    can anybody link me to a site where i can watch the show, then i can probably enjoy all this pony celebration with you guys! :3

18. windy15

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Sure thing! Here are the first two episodes, which are sometimes considered as one. You can find all the episodes on Youtube and a whole lot more! ^_^

19. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  20. MesmerAria

MesmerAria School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.5
    Except the first two episodes are a terrible way to introduce someone into the fandom. They don't really represent (at least to the extent of the rest of the episodes) the reasons why we like the show. It has its moments, but I didn't really get the reason for the following until abiut 4 or five episodes after the first two.
    You can watch every single episode on YouTube. You can also head over to Equestria Daily for any and all your pony needs. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.