1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My lovely family has arrived!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Lovebird, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovebird

Lovebird Your Lovely Valentine Courier!

Lovely
    (Vivillon (Meadow))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,805.0
    Poké Doll ★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Oooohoooh! My dears, the moment we've waiting for is finally here! My lovely family, my fellow Cupidueyes, have arrived! I am so excited for you all to meet them that I simply had to make the announcement myself.

We shall be around the Lake until the end of the weekend, at which point my family and I shall be heading back home. Unless, of course, you decide to give a kind and lovely home to some of them in a cozy little Pokéball!

Ooooh, and don't forget! Those incentives for the Valentines cards and the candies must be met at the end of the day in order for my lovely, shiny friends to come visit as well!

That is all for now, darlings! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I met one :D
    They only needed 3 pokéballs to stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Let One Stay With Me.

Because Of That, For Some Reason, I Named It After Lovebird Because It Will Remind Me Of This Valentine Day Festivities And Of Course,Lovebird In The Future.

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Got one! Here's hoping I find a shiny during the boost as well.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I, too, am looking forward to the shiny boost. Hope I can adopt one if I have time!
    These Cupid Decidueyes are actually so precious though.

Gwoomy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.