1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My name is Ryuu Girl and I am new to the community.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ryuu Girl, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryuu Girl

Ryuu Girl Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    :) Hello, My name is Ryuu Girl as you read before,

I was invited here by 2 special people. This is my first post. I hope to contribute and be apart of this community positively. I consider myself artist so hopefully I might be of service in the art forums.

Thanks for reading! :D

2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Hey there Ryuu, and welcome to LV!

It's always nice to see artists come here. I consider myself one as well, but I just started drawing 8D

I hope to see you around! ^~^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Ryuu! :) I'm glad you could join us here. If you like graphics you should totally check out the graphics forum and our gallery! You can make your very own album in the gallery as well. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'd love to see your art! You're sure to have some awesome things to show the community here. Welcome welcome! Good to meet you. :'3

Great to hear you were referred as it's always a bit easier to settle into a forum when you've friends on it already but either way this place is amaaazing so you're bound to have a good time either way. See you around, Ryuu, and enjoy yourself!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! You'll see many fellow artists here, so feel free to feel at home! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask! See you around!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, enjoy your time and if you have any questions, you can always ask them :D

7. BlazikenGuy

BlazikenGuy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too. I think this will be a great place.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Hey Ryuu Girl I'm an artist too xD we have plenty of artist here in Lv so o3o Make sure to be friends with them xD Welcome to Lv xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.