1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

My quest to be the best guest

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Szaila, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szaila

Szaila Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    HELLO PEOPLE PERSONS!
    Gack! Don't swallow pop-rocks before they've finished popping..!
    Awright.
    Hello. I am Szaila.
    I like to hold my pen gently and rub it good in different ways onto my bootifull tablet to make it produce fabulous art such as this.
    I allmost choked on my jawbreaker while writing this because of giggles.
    Oh me~
    It's nice to be random and humourus sometimes, but let's not overdo it, or you might just seem annoying.​
    Arceus damn it, this jawbreaker is delicious..!
    But on a serious note. I came here by being told of the forums by this fella here~ ​
    I have been more free lately to spend time online, and so I've depended on forums to keep me occupied from the dreadfull and feared concept of what we call being.. "bored!" What is is, I don't know, but I sure don't want to experience such a dreadfull feeling, oh nono! D:
    Luckily, it looks like these forums has the potential to keep me quite occupied, especially if I one day open up for requests (If such a thing is allowed that is..) Surely, I will have lots of stuffs to do then~
    I love candy and this chocolate is strange but delicious..! Ever tried the new one with jelly beans and pop-rocks in it?
    Anyways, if one have been following me for a long time back on my DeviantArt, they'd know I LOVE to rant and write long exessive texts about stuffs.​
    Luckily for you, I will end it here, lol.​
    On that note, I'll just plop down some pokeman pictures I made so that this text won't become THAT boring to look at.​
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    You probably noticed.
    When I draw Pokémon, there is not allways spesific features I can draw, so I tend to make highly stylized pictures of Pokémon instead, just to distract you ofc.

If you're lucky, maybe we'll cross paths again, huh?
    Only time will tell, so let's just wait and see~

Achromatic likes this.
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! I love your art, it's very nice! You can upload it here to your Gallery, accessed through your User CP. ^-^

I hope you like it here and don't get bored! If you have any questions you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member. c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh wow your art is amazing! I'm loving the color and details you put within your art. Those are quite beautiful! Like Pariah said you should consider creating a gallery I would love to see more of your artwork on the forum. I'm also a artist myself so it's nice to meet another artist here ^_^. Welcome to Lake Valor by the way. My name is Nyanja it's nice to meet you. Send me a message if you ever want to chat or send us mentors a message if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome!

*whistles* Your artwork is very interesting! Boredom is the most powerful enemy to be vanquished... but there's a lot on the site to occupy your time, so you shouldn't have to worry about it! XD I hope you enjoy the site?

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, random and humurous is a good way to describe us xD I hope you'll enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, be sure to contact any of us mentors :)
    Oh god that Lickitung O_O

6. Szaila

Szaila Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    T'aww Thank you so much guys and gals for the kind words qwq It makes my kokoro go doki doki~ I really appreciate it.

Oh don't you worry, I will ask if there's anything that I want help with =w=

And oh god yes that lickitung owo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.