1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Mystery new pokemon

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by smol kirboi, May 31, 2018.

?

Eevee or Pikachu

1. Eevee

2. Pikachu

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    At the end of the trailer there is a secret Pokémon to be realeased in the Pokémon let's go Eevee and let's go Pikachu games. Anybody wanna guess what it will be like?

2. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    New Eeveelution?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    it would have to apply to both games though, maybe some sort of fusion of the two?

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It's gonna be Gorochu. Calling it now. :U

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I would like to think that it's a Pokémon that has nothing to do with either Eevee or Pikachu. Maybe it's a new legendary.

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm leaning towards a new legendary. I'm really curious though, since these games are only supposed to have the original 151 Pokémon. Is the new Pokémon an addition to that? Or is it just going to end up being Mew? Did they actually confirm it was going to be a new Pokémon?

7. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    for some reason, i have my doubts on the new Pokémon being gen 8, but i think only because it's way too early for game freak to start advertising gen 8. probably a new 7th gen Pokémon if anything; likely to be a new eeveelution or something.

8. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Maybe they will actually make a Mewthree :P (XY-Rumor Flashbacks)

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am not sure, it could be a gen 8 Pokémon, or maybe Zeraora. We will need to see what it is.

10. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    it could probably be zeraora because it hasn't been officially released yet and it would fit being a mythical, also it isn't just gen 1 Pokémon. it focuses on gen 1 but like the ORAS remake it also has Pokémon from future generations.

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Some silly dumb part of me wants to say that its a old beta Pokémon that has been revealed (Gorochu, one of the many cut mon revealed in the new manga) but the more sane side is saying Zeraora

HOWEVER, this special Pokémon is being sent to GO (watch the trailer, the gift box shows up on Pokémon Go) so I doubt it's Zeraora either. I'm officially stumped!

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    My guess would be either Zeraora or a new form of an old Pokémon. But who knows? It could be anything, really.

13. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    I don’t know what it will be so hopefully it will be worth the wait, but for some reason I think that it would be revealed before the games come out.

14. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Definitely Gorochu
    (I hope they will also make a new eeveelution form)

15. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'm doubting that more eeveelutions will be released, as I hear that neither of the starters will be able to evolve (though, I can't say I'm 100% certain that this will be the case). I'm thinking it's likely we'll get more legendaries, or maybe even Kanto forms of Alolan Pokémon. That would be pretty cool!

If we do get more eeveelutions, maybe we'll also get an alternate evolution for pikachu - like Gorochu. I don't think they'll give pikachu another evolution after Alolan raichu, but still, I can dream.

16. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If it's that weird Sonic OC Zeraora I'll be disappointed. It looks weird.