1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

N, Colress, or Ghetsis?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Dragon, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    N is pretty cool in my opinion, I believe he developed quite a lot as a character through the course of the game aND HIS HAIRSTYLE IS GREAT

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    N. I loved N, so much. I still do. I love his storyline, I love his design, and I love his backstory. I love his theme. I literally love everything about N. The way he eventually stood up to his father, it was all so great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    N! Because he can talk with Pokémon. I wanna talk with Pokémon, too ^^

Colress is cool as well. His aura of mysteriosity is really great, and he's still kind of a mystery to me.

Ghetsis really is an evil jerk. He's my second favourite villain (right after Cyrus), and he really seems obsessed. Also, he has green hair.

4. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'd say Ghetsis gets my vote here. While all three of them were very well thought out, what gives Ghetsis my pick is in B2W2, where he has Kyurem attempt to impale you with icicles. That was a first for the series in having the villain attempt to physically harm you, which I really have to give credit for. Adding on to that, in the first games his attempt to play up Team Plasma as a facade to believe that they want to simply liberate Pokémon, while with a predictable outcome, was done quite good.
    Then we have N, who in the aforementioned scene, pulls quite an epic bout by having Zekrom/Reshiram swoop in and destroy Kyurem's Glaciate with Fusion Bolt/Flare, but to me, what makes that so amazing was that Ghetsis planned on it the entire time based on the events present. And in BW, he had much to say about why he thinks Pokémon are friends, but at the same time he realizes that you're one who wants to challenge his values.

Finally there's Colress, who mostly wanted to discover the power of Pokémon and was willing to do whatever it took. He had a good masquerade as the villain for most of the way but I liked that he changed after your final fight with him.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'd easily pick N over the rest. I hated Ghetsis, entirely, and in my opinion, Lysandre was better than him.
    Colress is interesting character, and I loved his design, but N is too amazing above the rest. Wether it's the Rubix cube keychain, the green hair, or that scene on the Ferris wheel, N had a great background~

6. Doctor Tomiz

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I like all of them.

N easily had the best development and was quite an interesting opponent (all be it not a particularly challenging one), I really liked how he was more of an anti-villain so to speak.

Ghetsis was the most evil and best leader of the team, considering he was the mastermind all along. And he was the most challenging to fight, that dang Hydreigon wrecked me so many times.

Colress had the best music and the most surprise factor as far as the reveal of him being evil goes, even though in battle he was more annoying than hard.

7. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Very tough questions. For the one I like the most, I'd have to give it to Colress. He seemed far more likable than the others. The more challenging of the three though would have to be Ghetsis. His Hydregion is pure power and can be deadly if you don't prepare. As for development, I think N has a bit more backstory than both of them. All in all, pretty evenly split between the three.

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I really like N for all of the reasons mentioned above. N was the character that I felt the most sorry for out of the three, and he was kind, nice and intelligent. I love Pokémon a lot, and I'm glad N does as well. His feelings towards my twin and I's favourite Pokémon (Reshiram and Zekrom) were also one of the reasons why I - uh, we - liked N the most out of the three. N showed a lot of character growth and development, and I'm glad in the end, he was free from Ghetsis evil control.

Likewise, I feel that Ghetsis is my favourite villain, for all of the reasons mentioned above. He was evil, sneaky, smart, and he had the patience to wait years until N was grown and manipulated by his words.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Colress is my favorite by far. His battle theme, his aesthetic...he's cool! His name in Japanese is the inspiration for my username on here. :)

10. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I liked N more but Colress had the most development in my eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.