1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway NA Raikou/Entei Event Code Giveaway

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Arc1Dragon, May 16, 2018.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

PokéPoints:
    ₽366.7
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I have a spare event code for the Raikou and Entei event. I'll be giving it away here. If you would like it leave a post below and say which one you will be receiving. Winner of the code will be chosen at random. Please note that this is a NA code and may not work with European or any other location.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Coraline

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.4
    Rocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Raikou please

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Negative Zero

Negative Zero The most positive negative number you know!

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,196.2
    I missed this event! I'm NA, so it should work for me. I got Raikou via wormhole in my US, so I suspect I would be getting Entei via this code.

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

PokéPoints:
    ₽366.7
    This ends on Thursday by the way

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

PokéPoints:
    ₽366.7
    Since only two people have signed up for it I will extend to next Friday

6. Saraceaser

Saraceaser Team Crimson

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.7
    Gah, I missed this event! I'm NA, but since I got Ultra Moon I got Entei, so I'll be getting Raikou with the code, if this giveaway is still on!

7. Jason-Tyler-Monroe

Jason-Tyler-Monroe Tactical and Special Ball Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽232.1
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Philosopher's CowlStaff of VerityHeart Scale ★★Pinap Berry ★★
    I'd like to sign up if there is still time.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

PokéPoints:
    ₽366.7
    After one million years I finally will choose the winner. The winner is.....

@Negative Zero! I will pm you the code shortly. If you didn't win don't worry because I will have another giveaway soon with the Xerneas/Yveltal Event codes.

Negative Zero likes this.