1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Name Changes

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Aewynessa, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    As we are all well aware of by now, Solgaleo and Lunala will be getting new forms, similar to how Kyurem received two new forms upon fusing with Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively. Each form went by a different name: White Kyurem upon fusing with Reshiram and Black Kyurem upon fusing with Zekrom.

If Kyurem received new names for his new forms, then it's possible that Solgaleo and Lunala will as well. What do you guys think those names will be, or do you think Solgaleo and Lunala will still retain their old names with their new forms?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I'm guessing either Ultra Solgaleo and Ultra Lunala or Solgaleo-Z and Lunala-Z.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I doubt they'll get new names if they're just gonna pull a Kyurem, they didn't change Kyurem's name after all so why bother with Solgaleo and Lunala? Yes they're called Black Kyurem and Whit Kyurem, but when send out in battle they're just called Kyurem, is probably just the same thing they'll do again.

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Pokémon did say something along the lines of, 'Pokémon reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala'. I think they'll have slightly altered names, like Lunaz or Solgaz-something harder sounding but not as stupid as my names
    #MissingNo

5. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    I think it'll be Prism Solgaleo and Prism Lunala.

6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    This is interesting. It's possible that Lunala and Solgaleo's new forms could be something like Ultra Lunala and Ultra Solgaleo, but Pokémon always seems to surprise us with their games, so it's fair game for anything. There's also names like Prism Lunala and Solgaleo, but until more is released, there is not much we can say for right now.