1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Naruto: Heir of the Second

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Getus, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Chapter 1: Beginning of a Successor

“Fire Release: Flame Bullet!” A rather plain looking man called out, his hands rapidly creating a multitude of signs as he shouted. Quickly following this, he leapt backwards and brought his right hand up to his lips, at which point he exhaled a large burst of flames. Shaped like a bullet the flames shot towards another figure, this one a younger female who responded by calling out her own technique.

“Water Release: Water Wall!” Her voice echoed through the grassy field as she slammed her palms together, and from the pond behind her a massive stream of water shot out to form a wall in front of her, blocking the scorching flames in the process. The impact of the two techniques caused a large amount of steam to erupt outwards, covering the training ground in the process.

Suddenly the steam burst away as the man shot forward with a chakra enhanced leap, pulling a kunai out of a pouch on his belt as he flew towards his target. A target that was expecting him.

As the shinobi landed and stabbed his kunai forward, the female melted into a liquid puddle that quickly formed into a large bubble around the man, trapping him.

“Heh, you win this time.” He spoke, his gaze looking towards the smug teen who had her palm pressed again the top of the bubble.

“What can I say, water release beats fire every time.” She boasted.

To the side of this battle, a young child watched from behind a tree in fascination. His blonde hair swaying gently in the breeze as his blue eyes sparkled in childlike innocence.

“That was so cool!” He shouted, catching the attention of the two shinobi. With a startle, he scampered away before the two decided to investigate.

The Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, was once a powerful man feared across the entirety of the Elemental Nations for his prowess. Known as the God of Shinobi and The Professor, he had grown into nothing more than a spineless coward who had become afraid of any form of violence.

At least that is how Danzo Shimura viewed his old teammate. The seemingly crippled elder hobbled down the hallways of the Hokage’s Tower, the heart of the Leaf Village as some consider it, his mind abuzz with how to use the latest events to further his own goals.

“The Uchiha Clan is gone, their Sharingan my own, but still I cannot throw that old fool out of office. I need a weapon.” Almost like it was fate, as soon as Danzo finished his thoughts the blonde-haired boy came running around the corner, just managing to avoid Danzo as he ran into the Hokage’s office.

“Naruto Uzumaki. Yes, he is just what I need. The Kyuubi will be the perfect weapon.” As Danzo plotted the future of the Leaf Village, his so-called weapon had discovered a fate altering fact….

“What do you mean I can’t learn cool jutsu?” Naruto Uzumaki shouted at the old man sitting in the chair in front of him, a mirth filled smile on his face.

“What I mean, young Naruto, is that you are far too young to be learning the elemental jutsu you wish to learn.” Hiruzen responded as if he had rehearsed this exact speech, “As I have said before, you’ll just have to wait until you become a Shinobi to begin learning them.”

Stomping his foot on the ground like the child he is, Naruto pouted. “But I don’t want to wait until then! That’s ages away!” Sighing, Hiruzen stood from his chair and slowly walked to the scroll filled shelves that covered the entire left side of his office.

“How about I strike a deal with you, if you can learn everything on this scroll I will teach you a jutsu.” Hiruzen suggested as he passed a scroll to the young boy. Of course, it wouldn’t be a proper jutsu, just the simple transformation technique that they teach in the academy. Even then he did not really expect Naruto to be able to learn what’s on the scroll, it would be too troublesome for him.

“Deal!” The child shouted exuberantly, grabbing the scroll and running out of the office to get started, the amused gaze of the Hokage following him. As he exited the tower, Naruto quickly came to the realization that he hadn’t checked what he was supposed to learn before he could get his cool jutsu. Opening the scroll, Naruto stared incredulously at the title.

“Who the hell is Tobirama Senju?”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    VicTheJolteon likes this.
  2. VicTheJolteon

Eric
    (Vulpix)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽157.2
    Thunder Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This is an awesome story, I really would like to read the rest if you could drop a link to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...