1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Naruto Shippuden Episode Discussion (Major Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Unknown, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hey guys. Recently, I've been getting interested with Naruto Shippuden, and i've watched every episode, so I know what happens in the show...

Right now, Naruto Shippuden is having a filler arc, and it takes place before the Shinobi War Arc. Kabuto is experiencing with the reanimated bodies and he encounters Naruto's squad in a place remote from the Leaf Village. It's a decent arc, but I'd rather be watching the main story arc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Are you caught up in the manga?

I used to watch the anime a lot, but all of the fillers got annoying, and I just didn't have time :I So I've switched to the manga.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    No. I read the latest chapter, but I'm not going to read more chapters because it'll spoil the anime.

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    That latest chapter was sad, man ._. I need to catch up on the anime, I'm only at where Pein invades Konoha.

5. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    ZZZzzzzz... the filler episodes within the current arc are very boring to watch :/

6. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Yyyyeah, I tried watching the anime, but my god, the filler.

Pretty much manga-only right now.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HASHIRAMA IS A BRO.

7. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Madara has a very intimidating/badass appearance in the last episode. After watching the preview, I think he will be a little too overpowered in the war; but it can't be helped that he's a reanimation and is pretty much immortal. Good luck ninjas from the 5 villages + samurais, you're really gonna need it against this guy!

8. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    The manga is much better because the anime has way to many fillers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.