1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Nazoinu's doodles and pictures

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Nazoinu, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nazoinu

Nazoinu School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I haven't posted in a while...Deviantart took me away... ^^; I promise I will try to be more active.
    Firstly, I don't think I'm that good of an drawer, but I draw anyway, because it's one of my favourite hobbies and I enjoy it. :) Now...How about I show you some pictures I've done while I've been absent? :D They are ordered from oldest to newest, by the way.
    (Note: I apologize now if they end up lagging the page, they are too big or anything else along those lines-I get worried a lot...)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Just for the record, the last two are three of my many characters and the fourth picture was an Eeveelution I made up. They are all on my deviantart account except for the last two which I will upload shortly. Speaking of Deviantart...here's a link to mine! :Dhttp://nazoinu.deviantart.com/ I will be uploading pictures there as well as sharing them on this topic. The sketches might be a bit blurry-it's what I get for not having a scanner and having to use my Samsung tablet's camera.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Aw these are really cute! Good Job^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Great job *o* Theyre so cute!
    I will visit you on DA ♥

4. Nazoinu

Nazoinu School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thank you Ashe and Fluffy_Eevee! Glad you like them. :)
    Here everyone, have my very recent attempt at a picture with Umbreon running that somehow used up so much memory space that the computer started lagging-and still is! :D
    [​IMG]

5. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi there, cute stuff you got going on there and you do have a very unique style too. Your colors are quite lovely too.
    What you can work on is poses; I find that your Umbreon's running position looks a bit stiff and unnatural as its hind legs look anchored. A solution to this would be to examine some running positions on quadpedal animals and use that as sort of your reference. For your Jolteon, I find its paw outline a bit too saturated/bright so I would tone down the lines so you can bring out the shine in Jolteon's body.
    Hope I helped and keep on drawing!

6. Nazoinu

Nazoinu School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thank you Scrafty! I shall defintely take your advice at looking at running positions of quadpedal animals-I seem to have this ongoing issue drawing back legs...A reference should definitely help! :)
    With Jolteon, I was testing a tool I found hidden in SAI called param. I haven't used since though, probably because I thought "Aww now when I look at it some of the lineart is too bright...All from just one tool..." Yeah, it definitly needs a tone down.
    Thanks again for your help! :D Greatly appreciated!

7. Crashbird

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Cute drawings, that's for sure! I'm liking how you use soft shading colors, they're nice.
    My only suggestion would be the same as Scrafty's, some practice on poses would be good addition to the appeal of your art!
    All in all, keep up the great work! I'll look forward to seeing more from you!

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    They're certainly cute, and the shading is very nice.
    Nice job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.