1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

nduns x Becca

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Oct 30, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Neil bit his lower lip and uttered, "Wait, I know something we can do. Bring the dragon with you. He clearly likes you."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Are you serious!?" she muttered through clenched teeth. Then she looked down at the hatchling again. It looked back up at her, eyes gleaming. Annie's expression finally softened, and she sighed in defeat.

"...Fine," she moaned. "Not much we can do now that it... saw me as its mother." She attempts to pick the baby dragon up in her arms. "You better not be a biter," she says to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Luckily, the dragon did not do that as he rested happily in her arms, Neil taking her to a large stone head and sighing, "Oh great god of the land, Kabu, we come seeking help," the stone head's mouth moving as he replied, "I see. You have a dragon with you. A very rare find, and one that is likely to cause an uproar among the citizens. What is it you wish to do with the dragon?"

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Annie remained silent, cradling the dragon in her arms. For some reason, just holding it made her feel calm. Its body felt warm to the touch. Is this what it feels like to be a mother? she thought. At the moment, she wasn't sure what to think. She wasn't angry, upset, or even frustrated. Just... confused.

"I... I don't know," she answered.

5. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Kabu replied, "I see, you came to make sure the dragon would not be seen by the villagers, but now you've grown attached," Neil asking, "Is that true?"

"Worry not, young one," the stone head added, "I will keep the dragon safe in my chambers," magically opening up a door leading to a basement located right under him, "I can provide him with warmth and shelter, though you will need to come by every so often to feed him."

6. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    "Th... Thank you." Annie goes down into the basement, taking the dragon with her. It was surprisingly spacious, though completely empty of any furnishings. She puts the hatchling down in the middle of the room.

"You stay here," she tells it, pointing her finger down to the ground for clarification. "I'll be back, okay?" She then attempts to exit the room by backing away slowly towards the stairs.

7. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    The dragon gave her a sad look, but Kabu said, "It's okay, little one. She will return," the dragon nodding and staying put, though he still looked sad regardless.

8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Annie eventually made it back outside. She felt a little guilty leaving the poor thing down there, but it was for the best. She rubbed the temples of her forehead, breathed out one last exasperated sigh, and then looked over to Neil.

"...Okay. Once we're back at the village, we don't say anything about this. Just... come up with an excuse, bring as much food and supplies as possible, and come straight back here before curfew. I'll do the same. Got it?"

9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil nodded and replied, "Yes," as the group headed back. When they returned, it seemed as if their folks did not even notice they had been gone for as long as they had. Everyone was instead gathered in the town square where the mayor sighed, "It was awful waking up and seeing all those little sheep skeletons lying around in the field."

10. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    "This 'as never happened before," said a local farmer in the crowd. "Me livestock, suddenly dead on the ground, nothin' but bones an' blood stains! If this is the work of a monster, I dunno what is!"

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil approached the group and asked, "What's going on here?" Neil's mother sighing, "Some creature ate up all of the sheep last night. We don't know what it was."

"Well, I did catch a glimpse of it," the farmer uttered, "It was the darndest thing. I swear, it was a giant fire-breathing wolf," all going silent before one citizen said, "You were drunk again, weren't you?" the man retorting, "JUST 'CUZ THAT THAR'S TRUE DON'T MEAN I'M NOT RIGHT!"

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    The crowd began to argue amongst each other. "A fire-breathing... wolf?" Annie simply cocked her head to the side. "I have to admit, that does sound odd."

"Odd as it may sound, it is the truth."

Another, much older-looking man becomes the center of attention in the crowd. His brown hair looked fringed as if it were set on fire, and his leather-padded armor was scratched and scarred. "My name is Oswell," he introduced himself, his voice gruff but professional. "I am part of the guard from the next town over. Or, rather, I was. Now, I don't mean to cause alarm, but my town was attacked and taken over last fortnight. ...By monsters."

13. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Everyone stared in horror as one villager uttered, "Oh no, we really are in danger! We're all doomed!" running off with his arms waving around.

14. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    "Now, please everyone! Calm down!" Oswell's booming voice managed to grab the crowd's attention again, though they all still looked ready to panic. "The danger hasn't arrived yet. The monsters only arrive at nightfall, and they don't attack the town itself right away. I urge all of you to stay indoors, lock and bar all the doors and windows for tonight. By morning, pack all of your essentials and prepare to leave as soon as you can. Do I make myself clear?"

15. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil's eyes widened as he spat, "We can't do that!" everyone staring as he uttered, "I-I mean this is our home. We can't just abandon it."

After a few seconds, one villager said, "He's right! We gotta fight for our lives!" another adding, "Yeah! I'm not much of a fighter, but together, we can take down on threat, right?"

16. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Oswell shook his head. "That's what everyone back in my village thought too," he grimaced. "Before half of it was immediately burned to the ground. But fine. Everyone needs to stay indoors tonight, but when dusk comes tomorrow, every able man here needs to grab a weapon and be prepared to fight for your lives. Woman, children, and elderly need to pack whatever they can carry and leave at dawn. Understood?

17. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Everyone was having trouble arguing with this. It seemed like the right course of action, Neil whispering to Annie, "What are we gonna do about the you-know-what?"

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    "Just stick to the plan for now," Annie whispers back. "I think we'll be able to safely hold up there on the next night. Hopefully."

19. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil sighed and replied, "If you say so."

However, during this time, the dragon started to grow restless. It was as if he could sense the impending danger coming.

20. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Meanwhile, in an ominous castle amidst a never-ending storm of darkness... a woman sits upon a throne within, rhythmically tapping her fingers on the arm of the chair. She watches the town preparing themselves for an incoming attack from what appeared to be a mirror, and a sly smile creases over her face.

"...Fools," she hums. "They too will know their place soon enough."

She then claps her hands together, calling out a name. "Emma!"